Hello from Wales

Hello and thankyou to Rich for the Invite.
I just got a mavic 2 and have started learning, my main interest is video/photography, I also fly a 3 axis microlight and am based at Abergavenny.

Happy trails, Russ

3 Likes

Hi Russ / @Asgard, and welcome to GADC.

A few other members also have the Mavic 2 (Pro and Zoom models) - so you’re in good company. Amongst the members there’s a wealth of user experience to draw on if ever you need to ask for help with anything.

If you haven’t already, take a look at the Map of Members. This is a relatively new feature so not everyone is on there as yet, but I’m sure there are other members in your neck of the woods that will come and say Hi.

(Don’t forget to add yourself to that map : Members’ Location Map - A Guide)

Also, if you’ve not seen it, check out our map of places where members have flown that might be of assistance.:

Hello and welcome.

Hello and welcome @Asgard no relation to Thor…?

Welcome to our happy group of flyers, we look forward to seeing your photos/videos and contributing to any discussion.

A Big welcome @Asgard from us all!, the THE friendliest Drone Forum !.
Chip in with anything you want advice on, someone will always help !

1 Like

Hi Russ and welcome to GADC.

Hi @Asgard and welcome to Grey Arrows, glad you could join us Russ :+1:

As already mentioned by the others, don’t be afraid to ask any questions, we’re a knowledgeable and friendly bunch here mate :smiley:

Hi Russ @Asgard and a warm welcome to GADC :wave:

I think our newest member from Wales is a fine upstanding chap. Intelligent, good looking, charming, quick witted and an all round good egg.

Russell.

Ta all for the welcome
Papercrane, I used to try telling the missus that, but I know when I’m beat…:boom:

2 Likes

A big welcome from not-so-sunny Cowbridge!