Hello guys newbie here - Caribbean

Hi guys I am from the Caribbean islands and the owner of a Mavic Pro Platinum using a crystalsky monitor.

9 Likes

Alright chap, I hope its warmer over there than it is here :cloud_with_rain: :cloud_with_rain:

Welcome.

I definitely look forward to seeing your images!

Hi and welcome… From cold wet UK…

Hi Trini and welcome to GADC.

But A…A… Another Trini on here boy. Welcome bro. I’m a newbie here too but i’m based in the UK. Originally from Maracas Bay, Trinidad (Would love to capture hometown one day soon by drone).

3 Likes

yes buddy fortunately it is. :slight_smile:

Thank you

Thank you so much

Hello Stone. Thank you my brother. Hope all is well with you out there bro!! godbless you and your family man.

Guys is there a place here i can share a link to my youtube channel? I will love to show everyone my beautiful home in the Trinidad and Tobago

Over here @redserv

Member YouTube & Vimeo Channels

Welcome @redserv . Enjoy the crew and look forward to seeing pictures of a warm place :grin:

Welcome :+1: nice setup, definitely need the crystalsky from your location :sun_with_face::sunglasses: cannot wait to see your vids/pics.

1 Like

Welcome to the club Trini nice to have you aboard this is a great family😎

2 Likes

StoneDone and @redserv , I lived and worked in Port of Spain 2019/2020 before Covid took it all away. Most of my weekends were at Maracas or sailing from the Yacht club near Chaguaramas before heading to the Avenue

1 Like

Wow! Small world Lee. I’m sure you are missing the wind beneath your sails and the sunshine on your face. Hopefully we can all get some of that this year.

I did a stint in Port- au-Prince after the earthquake :flushed: unfortunately i was not there for fun :slightly_frowning_face: