Hi All Newbie from E.yorks

Hi I’m 60 east Yorkshire. A photographer with an outlook for Aerial Photography. But this is all new to me!.

1 Like

Hi Mike,
What part of east Yorkshire do you reside ??? I live in Scarborough and I am pretty New to droning.
I am 75 Years Young and apart from my legs,eyesight, hearing and full body collapse I am really Healthy.
:laughing:

Rob.

Hi Robwak. Im from Hull. and im a fit as you spinal fusion nerve damage/ hearing aid and all the ex smoking gifts too ! Im getting fitter now. just had nerve stimulation and now its out and about time. :joy:
I just had a long weekend in Scarborough and enjoyed every minute beautiful place.
Mike

Hi Mike,
Next time you come up let me know…can maybe work out a meeting and we can fly our Drones and terrorise all the OAP s in Scarborough… :japanese_ogre:

Thank you Rob … sounds good to me :joy: :joy:

Hi Mike - welcome to GADC :+1: :+1: :+1:

Hi Jhdee thank you so much!. Just finding my way around the site but slowly getting to grips and learning alot thank you
mike

Hi @mike5 and welcome to Grey Arrows :wave:t2:

Not too far away from you in Selby/Goole, we often meet up at Barton and fly round the bridge or St Andrews Quay, keep an eye on the meets section or PM if you fancy a meet one day

Have you seen our members map? (Click the burger-menu in the top right) You may find some pilots living near you. Feel free to add yourself to the members map too :+1:t2:

We’re a well established club with many knowledgeable members so it’s very likely that any issues you come across will have been discussed here before. Our discussion forum has very powerful search features which should help you find what you need but if you get stuck you can post a new question in the #questions-and-answers category.

Looking for recommendations of places to fly? Check out our interactive map on Drone Scene - be sure to log in to gain access to the full suite of features and map layers:

And please feel free to add locations of your own too.

Please also take a moment to look at the Membership Levels section on our FAQ as we’re quite different to other clubs and you’ll be eligible for some rather exclusive club discounts as your membership level increases :blush:

Welcome once again!

Good morning Chris. I know a little of Barton my son lives there. st Andrews is only a short trip from me my are is west Hull Just not sure how to edit the map and my details just yet . This is all new to me but meets sound good to me. :grin: i have transport when needed. thank you for the contact.
mike