Hi from Wymondham, Norfolk

HI Guys, I’m Greg from Wymondham in Norfolk.
Just getting into the drone scene but already bitten by the bug. Currently running a Nazgul v2, Tinyhawk and am waiting for a Tadpole 2.5 to turn up.
Got 20 years experience with Fixed wing and helicopters but new to FPV drones.
Anyone local to Wymondham? would be great to hook up with some people. I work in Ipswich, so that way would be great too.

1 Like

Hi Greg and welcome to GADC :+1: :+1:

Hi @gregsblade and welcome to Grey Arrows :wave:t2:

The drone scene? Or our Drone Scene? :smiley:

Have you seen our members map? (Click the burger-menu in the top right) You may find some pilots living near you. Feel free to add yourself to the members map too :+1:t2:

We’re a well established club with many knowledgeable members so it’s very likely that any issues you come across will have been discussed here before. Our discussion forum has very powerful search features which should help you find what you need but if you get stuck you can post a new question in the Questions & Answers category.

Looking for recommendations of places to fly? Check out our interactive map on Drone Scene - be sure to log in to gain access to the full suite of features and map layers:

And please feel free to add locations of your own too.

Please also take a moment to look at the Membership Levels section on our FAQ as we’re quite different to other clubs and you’ll be eligible for some rather exclusive club discounts as your membership level increases :blush:

Welcome once again!

Hi there welcome to GADC :+1:t2:

Hi Greg - welcome to GADC :+1: :+1: :+1:

Hi Greg and welcome from the Black Country

hi Greg, welcome to GADC, was over your way, Norfolk and Suffolk last month twice, nice area to fly. Horsey Beach was good filming the seals, still trying to get my vids onto Youtube, i’m hopeless that way lol

Welcome to Grey Arrows Greg :slight_smile:

Hi Greg ,
Welcome to GADC, there are many of us here from Norfolk and I’m sure you will enjoy your time on the site .

Hi Greg,
Welcome, etc… :grin:

Do you do sims? We might just manage to get something going this evening. :slight_smile:

It’s also worth checking out the groups and joining any that are relevant so you get notified if anyone tags a group you’re interested in.

1 Like

@gregsblade welcome

Yes, I do sims. think the only one i havent got is velocidrone.