How to disable DroneID on DJI drones (for free) inc. Mini 2, Mini 3, Mavic, Air, 2S, etc - using CIA Jeep Doors

It looks like its the one, did you add Python to path on the install

Watch the video again

1 Like

Just clean installed everything again in hopes that something may have been installed incorrectly but still the same issue.

Try this @Sora

python -m pip install python-dev-tools
python -m pip install --upgrade pip
python -m pip install pyserial

Okay, just done that this is the only error I got from doing that not too sure how much this will matter. Going to give it another shot now thank you!

:((

would the firmware of the drone matter? I’m running 01.03.0700 was told this should be fine but just thoughtit’d be worth an ask.

Not Sure but that’s old firmware, why that old?
DH recommends 01.04.0500

The guy I bought the drone from said it would be the best for most hacks so I just left it as it was. I’m going to try loading 01.04.0500 onto it now though see if it changes anything

Check the birdmap on DH

Wasn’t .700 on a Mavic Pro was the last firmware that had it disabled by default?

I’m not sure there’s anything for you to disable in this one @Sora

2 Likes

Just ran the command again on mine without the drone connected to see what errors i get

Then again with it connected

Try this

python -m pip install requests

But it should still connect and report its disabled?

Just installed it now. Currently trying to update the drone to see if that would help but it seems like it doesn’t want to keeps failing

I’m not sure if it was or how I would check if it was disabled by default on this firmware

It very much should indeed :slight_smile:

You can only really check by resolving your current issues mate :confused:

1 Like

Welp it was the firmware after updating to 01.04.0500 it now connects and shows droneID enabled.

Sorry for wasting your guys times and I really appreciate all the help you’ve given! @Sparkyws

1 Like

This is the last FW version where the following parameters are able to be edited.
“g_config_airport_limit_cfg_cfg_disable_airport_fly_limit”
“g_config_airport_limit_cfg_cfg_limit_data”

1 Like

Finally!!!

That takes me back :blush:

1 Like

Does this mean DroneID could be edited in the parameters in the old firmware?

1 Like