Interesting NOTAMs / Flight Reports / temporary flight restriction zones

That’s a bit big!

Active Now
Active: Saturday, May 27, 2023 1:00:00 PM until Tuesday, May 30, 2023 10:00:00 PM (UTC).

Altitude
This piece of airspace is in effect between Surface and 3000ft MSL

it can’t be mean schriff 3
it is in Hamburg

I beg to differ…

3 Likes

I did marine traffic and. said this morning was at Hamberg
just leaving

But - it was in Portsmouth on Friday.

They can move a long way in 48 hours.

It most definitely WAS in Portsmouth on Fri/Sat … I know people that had their drones up taking pics of it.

4 Likes

Full itinerary here

1 Like

Just a small point re that site. It’s not always 100% accurate. I watched a vessel leave Southampton yesterday evening. It’s still alongside this morning according to the tracker!

2 Likes

Great ship

I strongly suspect this is the 727 of Oil Spill Response based in Southampton.
I’ve seen the aircraft fly by me a couple times over the years.

2 Likes

I wont be flying round here for the next couple of weeks, was hoping to get some shots of Loch Leven Castle. Might take a trip out with the DSLR and zoom lense though

1 Like

Strange notam around my place on drone assist advising of flights of state drones until April 24, 89 restricted areas and 4 danger areas, mentions sia.aviation- civil.gov.fr. nothing shows on drone scene so if correct looks like I have to travel to fly until next year :thinking::face_with_raised_eyebrow::cry:

FL125
It does not apply below 12500ft

1 Like

How high you intending to fly :grin:
12500ft lower limit… oh @notascooby beat me :grin:

2 Likes

Yup, just noticed that, it’s an age thing my wife says.:cry::scream::joy::joy:

It’s big! It’s next Saturday!

It’s brief …

Active: Saturday, June 17, 2023 10:45:00 AM until Saturday, June 17, 2023 12:30:00 PM (UTC).

1 Like

King’s Birthday :slight_smile:

It’s a p**s take is what it is :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

26 posts were split to a new topic: ADS-B Exchange - (better) live aircraft tracking alternative to the others

Not so much an interesting Flight Report … more an unexpected total lack of them.

Today is the Round the Island Race … a boaty thing for those that don’t know … rather a lot of them, too.

But, there’s not a single Flight Report for the route …

2 Likes

Is it too windy for helicopters to cover the race ?