It’s Arrived

:rofl::rofl::rofl: (just the last bit)… Once again, we’ll done :+1::+1::+1:.

1 Like

Well done. Waiting on mine, should be a couple of weeks away.

Will you still fly with me steve lol

2 Likes

Well done Mick I hope your future business takes off.
Just about to forward my Ops Manuel to the CAA today so hopefully that will meet their criteria and get approval from them.

Thanks for that Richard, mine took 32 days from submitting to receipt of PfCO and that includes the weekends, which I know the CAA don’t include in their 28 day estimate. Am sure yours will arrive soon.

1 Like

Cheers Barry, at least it came back approved on the first attempt, I double and treble checked it before submitting, ha ha.

1 Like

Worth having just for your last statement.

1 Like

Congratulations @mickydd :clap:

1 Like

Thanks Brian, got there at last :+1:

1 Like

And there always seem to be one of them about when I fly !.

4 Likes

Good work, I know for me it was worthwhile as I learned a lot

1 Like

My thoughts as well Lee.
I know some people are correct when they say the content is in too much depth, but I really enjoyed all the meteorology, Principles of flight and air law.
I don’t know whether I wasted my money with the new regulations coming in from July 2020, I’m hoping that there will be some recognition of those with an existing PfCO, or is that too much to ask?

1 Like

still got a year until those regulations come into force.

Mine runs until feb so I’m going to have a dilemma whether to renew (probably will) as no interest in flying anything bigger than 7kgs

1 Like

Fantastic. Congrats man :clap:

1 Like

Thanks Steven, :+1:

Well done mick, well worth it in the end.

Food n drink on you next time we meet :beer::+1:

Thanks Mick.
No change there then, me paying again

1 Like

MIck
Ive just finished the online form even that wasn’t as simple as expected, anyway Ive paid my fee and sent it off to the CAA, also wasn’t aware I had to lay out another £253 for their approval…but there you go that’s life.
Barry

2 Likes

Tell me about it Barry. I expected mine to come back with a load of errors when I submitted it online, Oh and they have started to issue a fine now if you have over a certain number of faults on it.
Anyway, fingers crossed yours will sail through and be back in no time

I hadn’t heard that one Mick