Lippisch P.15 EDF Jet with HDZero and Headtracking

Nice :grinning:
What’s the OSD font ?

It does sound nice

The standard inav hdzero goggle font

That is really cool Rich :ok_hand:t2: Is that camera tracking vertically aswell as horizontally? The cockpit view is awesome but I think that the green canopy right in the camera view would bug me if I was flying it lol
Will you be bringing it to the Big Meet mate?

Yes.

Yeah, I had plans to make an oled cockpit display, but that has gone nowhere. The designer of the cockpit did have a graphic to print, but the link no longer works. I will have to make one myself.

Yes. Definitely.

A really great flight (not the landing) with the jet this weekend…

3 Likes

Heh love it. What a great chuck :wink:

That rear view mirror worked too. Not a lot of battery is there?

PS. The gates were on the landing field when you took off, and you dealt with them better than I did with my AR900 (note to others… AR Wings are hard to fly or land through an FPV gate)

1 Like

That was absolutely superb, loved it!

1 Like

Yup. I probably should have flown in the morning, before they went up.

Not much. I probably could have gone round a few more times, but I panicked a bit. Landing down that hill is never good.

Better than trying this…

Yes. I didn’t fancy that way.

Even worse I knew there were almost invisible little black gates all I over the place. Not an option at that speed.

I should have landed in the far field.

I debated exactly the same, and the lazy part of me kicked in, and went “like fuck I’m walking there”!

Well that’ll teach me… New servos required!

Yeah, I got lazy as well… but a bit luckier.

Dunno… Servo aint gluing, simple fix :wink: Still trying to work out why the heewing did what it did. :cry:

OE :laughing::laughing:

???

OMG I am in love.
The head tracking and the (fake) instrument panel.

Look great.

Does it feel completely immersive?

Operator Error !
@gunja99

Yup… just like flying a plane in VR, which is about as immersive as you can get without either a real plane or maybe a full on hydraulic motion simulator.

1 Like

Damn wish list just got bigger.