Litchi chit-chat ... What's Litchi? Should I use Litchi?

Am I right Litchi is £21.99

Very new to the idea of using it, Is it just good for waypoints or is there a lot more to it?

Yes, but often on offer for the £15 mark.

It can be used as a complete DJIGO replacement (thats what I mainly use now)

Hope this brief answer helps

1 Like

There are 140 or so posts in this thread @lee and granted, it will take 10 to 15 minutes to read them all, but this thread answers pretty much all the questions people have ever had on Litchi.

Honest :blush:

1 Like

Im sure the answer is somewhere in here but I can’t find it, so I will ask here rather than start a new topic - I am thinking about getting Litchi purely for its waypoints features which look just excellent. Anyone any idea if Litchi will work on my iPad mini 4, flying my MPP ?
As usual any help gratefully received ( particularly if it saves searching for another 30 minutes ) :slight_smile: :pray:

Yes and yes (short answer)

2 Likes

Now THATS a proper answer :+1: :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

Saved you 30 mins, took me 30 seconds :wink:

2 Likes

Now all he has to do is spend weeks leaning it :rofl:

3 Likes

Im ONLY thinking about it !! lol - and DEF only for waypoints - Im a lazy git, so the idea of planning the flight from my desk at home sounds just wonderful :slight_smile:

I find it better than DJIGO for so many things.

It’s my main fly app 90% of the time

Right then, heres my next dumb question - so you can choose whether to open Go4 or Litchi at start up, and take it from there ? Kind of one OR the other

BTW, that should be learning, I must remember to check my spelling :wink:

Yes, but not both open.

Think of it as a replacement for GO4, you’re gonna use one or the other, never both together, although I’ve never had any issues swapping between the 2 mid flight as long as you close one first.

:+1:

1 Like

is there any easy way using litchi to review images taken? I can’t find an easy way so have reverted back to go4

If you are on iOS you can set it to cache videos/photos to your phone, otherwise no.

It’s the only big bear I have with it

android unfortunately, was using litchi with smart controller and trying to view the images for a client as I took them and couldn’t get it done.

Put me off as I review images a lot while flying

1 Like

But it’s quite obviously not working with my mini, shame really

It would appear that DJI haven’t released the API for the mini … because if they had, Litchi would have had it sorted really quickly.