Little Chalfont Meet

Today I met with @anon52324101 and @nigeljohnson73 at Little Chalfont.
Great experience to be flying with others especially when some (@anon52324101) know more than you do.
Beautiful day.
Unfortunately I did a great Spherical Pano But didn’t stich it on the app and now I am left with loads of pics I can’t stich on a Mac unless I buy some fancy software. Microsoft Ice apparently it’s not for Macs. Any Idea guys?

5 Likes

Nice! Three handsome chaps if ever I saw! Can you share the raw pics from the pano. I can stick them through ICE for you :+1:. Dropbox?

3 Likes

Will do or better still if you Message me your email I can send them in We Transfer?

I can’t believe the weather held out for a club meet :scream:

Who organised this one guys? There are some badges awaiting your profiles :blush:

I did the stitch in the app and kept the pic - came out ok but it appears to make some stuff up quite badly that required a 3:1 crop and then it’s also a bit poopy. Lightroom makes a complete mess of them. I need to download Gigopan again, but it’s a paid app (And not cheap - but flipping awesome).

Here is the heart palpitation shot Lozzer:

I uploaded my stuff to Facebook: Redirecting...

2 Likes

@anon52324101 organized it as he knows the area well.
Really great day

1 Like

Looking forward to the next one where I can plan a few actual proper photos :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Same here. I only took one pic and little video but the flying and the company was great. Next one I will be more organised

3 Likes

Yeah I just winged it, and it shows :slight_smile: Looking forward to doing it again with some better sleep before. Thanks again guys.

1 Like

Autopano pro from Kolor, but I can’t seem to get to their website any more. Hmmm

1 Like

Thanks @MiMo28 :+1:t2:

@anon52324101 has been awarded the Facilitator badge, and the Socialite badge has been awarded to @anon52324101, @MiMo28 and @nigeljohnson73 :clap:t2:

I’ve also moved this thread to Meetups to keep everything together :slight_smile:

2 Likes

How are your morales?, I can point you in the direction of the high seas (PM me if interested)

2 Likes

Thanks guys, such a pleasure to meet you both and try to help out a bit. And who knew I’d get a couple of new badges too! Nice evening to fly… Am tempted but a few glasses of vino suggest it’s probably not a good idea :rofl:

3 Likes

I don’t use FB unfortunately. Can you post anywhere else?

1 Like

I don’t facebook much anymore. I need to do more for the photography and 3D printing but it’s hard work. Youtube might get the videos when they start getting ok :slight_smile: Until then, I’ll put them here.

3 Likes

We have wind… The Thames!!! bit of a shame as I got a couple of lovely shots off the regular camera :frowning: Would have been nice to get some altitude. Vino sounds like a plan :smile:

Your filters worked really well with those pics. Interesting to appreciate the ‘tree line’ was circa 450m from H… Admittedly into the sun but we were really struggling to spot the birds at that distance.

Got some twitchy bum moments flying over to the DeVere Latimer Hotel with @nigeljohnson73 as although within reg range, the trees killed the signal strength.

Meets are lots of fun :+1:… Learn loads

1 Like

agree. Better not drink and fly.
Nice to know that I’m not the only one NOT on FB

It “makes up” the sky to intentionally create a 2x1 format panorama for correctly using in a 360 panorama viewer … as per : Interactive 360 Panoramas - How To Post on GADC (albeit the “made up” bit in the example there is a manually added solid blue).

The “made up” bit is what is vertically above you … and, what the M2P creates actually looks quite stunning when seen in a 360 viewer : Example

A 360 image is never designed to be seen “in 2 D” as per your post above, because there is so much distortion that enables a full sphere viewer to realign.

1 Like

Hey Ozone
I completely forgot about Kuula.

1 Like