Little Chalfont Meet

It does, you just have to download the images from the card into the app first.

It’s also does this little video export thing for little planets (again this is low res from its own cache)

Just read the manual and it’s iOS only.

1 Like

Agree with @OzoneVibe, Go4 does a really good job on M2P and the end product in high res is amazing.
Once in kuula you can either do pano or little words. I just wish it wasn’t so expensive to buy the pro version

Yes like the ones I have posted, when you ask it to build a high quality then you need to have the card images, easy enough at the time.

I’ll do a proper test next time for comparison

What features of Pro version do you need?

I only use the standard which is free. The Pro comes at $10 a month and you can do a lot more with it

I’m just wondering which bit of the pro you would use, other sites are available but Kuula is the best all round ‘free’ option

The other advantage of the M2P/Z for hi-res stitched image …. it does it onboard the drone and doesn’t waste battery time downloading 34 Hi-Res images.

Cant quite warrant a £1349 upgrade yet ;o( - gotta work with what you got.

2 Likes

I think I can live with the free version as you said, it’s the best out there anyway.
I’d like to watermark the panos and probably link them up. I’m not sure I can do the linkage with the free but the watermark is definitely on the pro subscription