Massive ships!

Hi All,

This vid took me an age to put together and at high risk to the Mavic 2 in some high winds over open water :slight_smile: Hope you enjoy.
Going to be posting a series on some of the more interesting ships that pass through here from next month. Comments welcome!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtrGHTUZUFU

44 Likes

Wow… you have some nice flying there, kept me glued to the screen for what comes next.
Nice editing, no unnecesary lingering, keeps the impact there.
Good choice of music.
The introductory shots, Spitbank and Spinnaker place it all well.
in short… :clap: :clap: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

Cheers
Steve :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Thank you Steve!

1 Like

I was about to comment then read @Steviegeek and he worded it better but I was going to say almost identical :joy:

The choice of music mixed with your footage made it so dramatic and when it ended I was still wanting more. I never thought I would be so engrossed watching ships sail!

3 Likes

Well done. I really enjoyed watching that one!
Very nice editing and content. Your exposure control is also well done under contrasty lighting. Smooth flying too.
Was this the pro or zoom?

3 Likes

Nicely done. Brave flying out that far and very good skills. look forward to the next vid.

2 Likes

That was all shot on one battery, right?
:rofl:

Nice!

Please tell me that you actually flew straight on at 1:27? … but edited out what came next?

That wind-turbine blade looks so elegant against the backdrop of its transport.

4 Likes

Very nice👍

3 Likes

I actually slammed the brakes on and did a pan back but it didn’t fit the transition!

3 Likes

Appreciated! I liked the crop circle!

Pro!

2 Likes

My only comment … that is outstanding!

4 Likes

Great flying, fantastic videography and dramatic music…cant say no more, just fantastic !

3 Likes

Absolutely superb, thanks for sharing.

3 Likes

Speechless !!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

3 Likes

Loved it! Well done!

3 Likes

great video, i left you a comment on youtube (and i subbed).

2 Likes

Thank you!!

1 Like

Amazing video - wish I had the sphericals to just obtain the raw footage let alone all the other skills necessary to complete the finished article - I am truly impressed :+1: :+1: :+1:

3 Likes

I particularly like the way you have coordinated the changes in the music beat with the different video clips. :+1:

2 Likes