Mavic 2 Pro and Mavic 2 Zoom Chat

There’s quite a few people now complaining of same issue but all using the same photos :rofl:

2 Likes

Why post your own unique stuff when you can feed your attention seeking personality disorder by posting other people’s pictures :joy:

1 Like

@callum,Hope this is just people being silly,getting worried,think i will be checking my gimble very carefully,when my MP2 arrives,almost thinking maybe i should have waited six months.:disappointed :cry:

1 Like

I wouldn’t worry about it.

It’s only one out of god knows how many have been shipped.

Your always going to have the odd failure no matter what product your manufacturing.

I’m still not sure I believe it yet.

You always get these kind of scare stories with the release of a new product.

Hi Rachel, Welcome to GADC! :+1:

1 Like

No - I wouldn’t - but then …. I haven’t ordered one. :wink:

2 Likes

Never do impulse buys

But i do have a tendency to question my decision after 6 months of research and having bought said item (usually techie in nature and just before a updated version )

1 Like

So - that’s three people have ordered an M2!

Any more?

1 Like

Did I mention I’m waiting on one Dave? :rofl:

2 Likes

//fingers in ears shouting “BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH …”//

2 Likes

ERR,I have just ordered my mavic 2 pro,and have sold my mav 1,so,no turning back now,only prob now ,is i am basically droneless for another week,so just flying a small toy quad,in the house while i wait:rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Well done out of curiosity how much did you get for your “old” Mavic?

@sparkman999,sold my mpp with three batteries and a hardcase for a grand in cash,then put said cash straight down on my mav 2 pro:grinning:

Well done that man

1 Like

The arse will fall out of the second hand Mavic Pro price soon

1 Like

Just hope i dont end up regretting it,but could not resist the lure of a 1 inch haselblad camera:grinning::grinning:

2 Likes

Don’t think we will.

Been checking out some sample images and video today.

Looks incredible. Not quite as sharp as P4P but very close. Overall though I think video looks better to my eye.

The best part for me is the 100Mb H.265 codec. Looking at scenes with lots of grass or foliage there is no artefacts or mush like I get on MP.

Only time will tell though. Just wish it would hurry up and get here

3 Likes

You tempted Jeff???

@callum,AGREE to that,cant wait also,not having a proper drone right now,i feel kind of odd,definetly not like a normal person with a drone:cry:wish now i had ordered directly from DJI website,but,not long to wait now,i keep telling myself.:grinning:Just been on DJI website and ordered 2 more batteries an a charging hub,will probably get those before my MP2:rofl:

1 Like

I’ve got a 20% voucher for accessories. Not sure if it works on mavic 2 stuff.
Let me know if you want it as you’d have time to cancel and reorder if it works.