Mavic 2 Pro and Mavic 2 Zoom Chat

I am Mick but need to sell my setup first and rob a bank…
Plus I like both pro for the quality of the camera and the zoom for the erm zoom

I saw this on Facebook, it did make me laugh.
Out of all the thousands that have been sold you will always get the odd one that isn’t perfect.
100% perfection is a myth.

2 Likes

@callum WOOHOO MY MP2 HAS ARRIVED!!sorry about that,but just could not resist shouting:rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Hmmm … @callum has been unusually quiet today. Perhaps he so buried in his new toy he’s forgotten that we even exist.

1 Like

HI ya ozonevibe,just literally been delivered,so super exited to open the box:+1::+1::grinning:Hope callum is on soon as i have just seen his very kind offer,so need to speak to him asap.

3 Likes

PHOTOS! Unboxing Video! :+1:

LOL starting to take some pics now,will upload as soon as can:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Looking forward to this.

1 Like

Well,here yer go:grinning::grinning::smile::smile:

5 Likes

Looks amazing! :+1:
I have to say … I’ve always wanted a Hasselblad … it may happen at some point. :wink:

2 Likes

Bet it wont be long before you join the club,you know you want to,dont forget if you sell your mav 1 now you will still get a good price:+1:

1 Like

I want the Hasselblad and I want zoom … 50/50.
For the moment, something needs to happen at DJI to combine the two.

1 Like

@mickydd,an unboxing special,for all the (soon to be?)mav 2 owners in GADC.:wink::wink:

1 Like

Cheers Tony
WTF. I love it. That Hasselblad camera.
Am actually trawling the net checking delivery dates for MP2 pre orders.
What am I doing.
Also made a bid on an Inspire 1 V2 on fleabay.
I need to take my medication.:syringe::pill::syringe::pill::syringe::pill:

2 Likes

You are so right.

@mickydd LOL i definitely forgot take my meds,but,my excuse was i need it for my Cornwall holiday in november,weather permitting ,not sure my bank balance would agree though :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I probably wouldn’t have the MP were it not for my 3 months meandering around Italy last summer. It was an essential piece of the camping/trekking/driving equipment … I convinced myself.

1 Like

WOW :open_mouth:

I’m guessing it’s on charge as we speak??

Congrats mate, looks an awesome bit of kit!! :clap:

1 Like

LOL I know exactly what you mean,it is indeed an essential piece of equipment,even if you forget everything else:rofl:That probably includes the wife:rofl::rofl:

send it back
it appears to have no propellers :slight_smile:

3 Likes