Mavic 2 Pro and Mavic 2 Zoom Chat

@PingSpike Hi yer Rich,your right she,s on charge now,than got to do firmware updates,and then prepare for her maiden voyage:+1::+1:

You are correct! That camera gimbal is sat at a rather jaunty angle, too.
I think it should be sent to me to fix the gimbal. Iā€™m good at gimbal repairs!
:wink:

2 Likes

LOL at you two,i think i am more worried about the gimbal falling off:rofl::rofl:Sure ive got some super glue somewhere!:grinning::grinning:

1 Like

Iā€™m still waiting on mine. Tracking not updated in 3 days.
Seems to be a pallet of them that no one has any idea where they are :disappointed:

2 Likes

@SputnikTheAirDog lol part of the new design,a drone without propellers,its so you dont get a cut finger,also your guaranteed not to crash,oh,and the battery lasts a bit longer too:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

@callum,dont worry mate,it will be with you soon,i was going to say soon enough,but thats really not the case,i feel for yer,but remember,you will be super exited when you get that box in your hands:+1::+1:

1 Like

Yeah not too fussed at moment as Night shift and lot on at weekend.

Incredibly jealous! Looks amazing.

2 Likes

Good luck with it. Looking forward to the review.

Mustā€¦notā€¦buyā€¦oneā€¦doā€¦notā€¦clickā€¦resistā€¦resistā€¦:crazy_face::crazy_face::thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

Congrats on the new kit, looking forward to seeing what that beast can do :+1:t2:

1 Like

Lovely ! And a good choice - Hasselblad over zoom . Drooling !

1 Like

I think the word ā€œnotā€ has been put in there twice, by mistake Russell !!!
Canā€™t believe that I have resisted for at least 6 days !!

1 Like

Likewise, actually probably one of the cheapest Hasselblad cameras you can buy!

So - thatā€™s four people that have ordered an M2!

Any more?

@PaperCrane must ā€¦buy one do not resist ā€¦ !!,see what i did there :rofl::rofl:

@BrianB lol,a Haselblad with wingsā€¦err props:rofl:

1 Like

@joe.k so,are you tempted mate???:+1::+1:

@chrisjohnbaker Wander if you will make it to 10 days?:rofl:

@mickydd Well mick, have you managed to resist the dark side ,those jedi mind tricks and all.:+1::wink:

1 Like

@FIREFOX - Absolutely Iā€™m tempted .
Trouble isā€¦ Iā€™ve only got the MP about 6 weeks ago despite knowing that dji was bringing something out. Now my MP has video stutter that Iā€™m currently trying to understand . Hope itā€™s just the sd card.
Iā€™m squirrelling away money for the MP2 , give it a couple of months and Iā€™ll get there.

1 Like

@FIREFOX, ā€œI can feel the Forceā€, pulling me to that Hasselblad !
Stuff the Zoom !

2 Likes