Mavic 2 Pro and Mavic 2 Zoom Chat

They’ll probably have a very simple video out from the RC and very simple apps for larger devices to display the video … Crystal Sky included.

1 Like

They really have you by the Balls don’t they.

You buy one thing and next minute there is something else to go with it.

I bet they let everyone’s bank balances settle before announcing.

1 Like

What’s that saying …. “act in haste repent in leisure”? :wink:

1 Like

I’ve just heard back from DHL and mine is in East Midlands awaiting connection up to glasgow, should be here tomorrow.
Still no tracking but at least I know it’s in the country.

Trying to get the 4 days refresh I’ve missed added back on but they are having none of it.

1 Like

So, close to my estimate. Order Thurs night - 2 working days later (Tue) ship - arrives Germany Wed - arrives UK Thur - get’s mislaid Fri. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Please don’t joke about things like that :rofl:

2 Likes

Good news Callum you should have your machine by the weekend, cool.

Regarding the crystal sky, I do hope you are right then I hopefully can pick up a secondhand one at a good price for my MPP and Spark :joy:

1 Like

This might be of interest while you are all waiting, some footage to download and look at.

2 Likes

I case you guys have not got the “readies” up front, my supplier does them on the “never never” (HP)
I find them faultless for service and backup !.
I have bought most of my drones from them over the years.

https://www.buzzflyer.co.uk/default.aspx

“In God we Trust, All Others pay Cash!”

And (if in stock) Next Day Delivery.

Ok why are they selling a pro 2 for £250 am I missing something

That’s the Pre-Order deposit.

1 Like

:+1:

Did you think you had found a bargain then Jeff

Shit I’m turning into a Yorkshireman

It’s hanging out with you that does it :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

2 Likes

Thought you boys would like to see this :sunglasses:

2 Likes

That’s looks a lot easier than MP.

1 Like

You can swap the Hasselblad for the Zoom, too, I’ve read, everything else is identical … so you could have both. :wink:

1 Like

In the comments people ask if the mp recognises which camera is in and change the settings accordingly
No reply yet so maybe a software question

1 Like

As per my previous post. I’ve already read that they can be swapped. The Mavic firmware will know which is which during initialization … in exactly the same way it knows if there’s something wrong with it or the gimbal.

Will it not void the warranty if you do it yourself? As the advice from DJI seems to be to send it in

2 Likes