Mavic 2 Pro and Mavic 2 Zoom Chat

Its typical It happened after moving to Resolve as well.

I’m going to end up paying for the studio version.

Yeah … though … someone may come up with an independent one. DJI themselves, perhaps.

Check they have the profile for the M2P before buying.
Just searched Cyberlink and Adobe … nothing available yet.

Did it manually in Luminar, the distortion is uniform so its just a case of adding a percentage or moving a slider.

Premiere had a manual setting and once you had it the way you liked you could create a profile.

Might just shoot in normal colour profile until fix comes out, it does quite a good job and I really cant afford any more purchases.

Worth emailing Resolve to add an official one, too … especially since someone reported excellent CS from them, recently … even for the free version.

1 Like

Bloody hell, this thread is +440 posts long, it’s just taken me forever to catch up :rofl:

They stole that feature from the Inspire :wink:

If you’re flying with only one person / controller you can 360 the camera using the touch screen :+1:

Wait…

They would update IF they plan to support it?

IF?!!

WTF…

I wonder if that’s it for the CS then? End of life perhaps if DJI plan to build proper screens in to their controllers going forwards? :thinking:

Strange though, as I’d put money on that screen/controller running the exact same firmware as the CS!

Keep me posted if you hear anymore on that subject anywhere?

1 Like

Have you not seen the dji upward sensor umbrella? :wink:
Also comes in handy if she shuts off mid flight. I would definitely be doing some night time flights with it for sure. Be great to freak people out with it

These will help …

Flight path on YouTube tried it Callum and they did run the Mavic’s body when he tried. He abborted instantly :grin:

2 Likes

Awesome!!!

1 Like

My favourite M2P upload so far.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtaHqgV4GlY

Just noticed a brand new Mavic 2 Pro with combo for sale on Shpock.
Don’t know anything about it, so make your own enquiries.
Seller has receipt, direct from DJI last Friday, apparently purchased 2.
Might help someone.

No surprise someone trying to cash in by buying both and choosing which one they want to keep and sell the other

Just bought a pair of these …. may make it easier when putting it in the bag ….

cheap too £12.00 on amazon …

Not bad and cheers for the heads up,ordered!:grinning:

As an aside,I am STILL waiting for my flymore kit,apparently i will not see it until the 19th of September,what a bummer,rather limits my flying options:cry::cry:

1 Like

Looks like there will be no inbuilt lens correction for M2P on DLOG and HLG profile :persevere:

Seems that there is not enough processing power to do it in camera.

Looks like I’m going to have to go back to Adobe or upgrade to Resolve studio version.

1 Like

That was me and they really were good when I called 01565 830049 or email support-emea@blackmagicdesign.com

1 Like

Yeah - I can understand the frustration.

M3P/Z then … :wink:

1 Like

Apparently it’s the same on inspire 2. No lens correction in camera.

Not end of the world. Normal profile does look incredible and if I want to step it up a notch I’ll get the studio upgrade.