Mavic storage, what do you use?

Finally got round to taking some pics of my case.

This is the third case now (there’s a pattern here!) as I’m still suffering with accessory-itis and I keep outgrowing my previous cases at a rate of knots :slight_smile:

I bought this as it has room for more stuff than I actually have, so I can grow in to it. There’s also room for me to cut some of the moulding out inside if I need it to house more too.

It’s a GPC case, well, it’s technically a 5.11 RUSH12 backpack with a Mavic-shaped moulding inside it.

Exceptionally well built, I absolutely love it. It’s got more pockets and compartments on it than I can shake a platinum prop at :rofl:

The rear outside compartment (not shown here) houses my iPad Mini 2 and will comfortably hold the CS if they ever get released.

The front outside compartment holds the foldup iPad screen hood, the MavMount (soon to have the CS plate on it) and the folding landing pad (which I use on 99% of my flights). The front compartment also holds the mains charger (not shown here).

On the inside lid/flap compartment (out of left shot on the below pic) is the extending landing gear (never used yet?!) and two Strobon CREE LEDs. Few bits of paper also housed in this compartment too.

The moulded housing above did have room for four spare batteries but I widened it to store the twin getterback water recovery system.