Member YouTube & Vimeo Channels

Hi All
Here is my YouTube channel Portsmouth Aerial Media, please subscribe

2 Likes

Some nice content, I have subā€™d your channel if you donā€™t mind returning the favour

1 Like

Nice one. Subscribed

1 Like

Just had a deco at your channel you seem to be doing okay few nice vids . Itā€™s all about practice you can see your vids getting better . You were very brave flying on bonfire night LOL . Keep up the good work

Hi bud. Some nice vids liked and subbed glad your mini was okay :ok_hand:

Hi Steve liked and subscribe, some great stuff on your channel. Like the Anglesey vids I am based on Anglesey some fab locations here . Look forward to more new content coming out :+1:

Thanks John

Hereā€™s my YT channel, its got some bits on. Hoping to fill it with some better content this year! Any tips on building subscribers gladly welcome.

I did watch a video from an established YTber talking about the algorithms and how to word video names to ensure it reaches target audienceā€¦ Doesnā€™t seem to work for me :joy:

2 Likes

As everyone else has channel!
Not a lot of content yet, alright next to none but you can blame COVID for that

2 Likes

Not sure why the picture is the old one? Tried updating it to no avail, just like my video editing, unfathomable!

Not sure why the picture is the old one? Tried updating it to no avail, just like my video editing, unfathomable!

Can admin delete these please @milkmanchris maybe? I messed up my google account. I will upload correct details soon.

Sorry Steve @McSteamy2010, appreciate the subscription but its gone!!

1 Like

Deleted when you get the details sorted let me know or ping me a PM if u need help with it

Thanks Chris, No problems, just me being stupid!

Tried to be clever with the YouTube Channel name forgetting all my emails would show the same nameā€¦DOH!

Still, sorted now with new email address and channel I am happy with, content lacking but that will come with time

1 Like

Was it worth the grief?

2 Likes

Subscribed, I like the bottom video of Breen Sands with the mist rolling off the hills. :ok_hand:

1 Like

Nice one Keith. I have subscribed. Feel free to return the favour :wink:

PS: catching the Mini 2 did make me chuckle :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hi Tony, I have subscribed to your channel :+1:t2: Feel free to return the favour :sweat_smile:

I have not long started on YouTube too, and have been learning a lot from this very helpful forum. The quality of content obviously helps towards attracting new subscribers.

There is a thread here that provides a lot of good advice, I am already trying to incorporate these tips in my content. But for completeness, this is my main top 3 ā€¦

1. Try and keep clip length to 5 seconds before transitioning to the next clip - keeps the viewers interested
  2. Where possible, avoid repositioning mid-clip, a straight run (up, down, forwards, backwards) always looks better
  3. Reduce your gimbal speed - this will make the end quality look more polished, more info here

All the best.

2 Likes

Points noted, thanks.

Also subscribed!

1 Like

457 subs now :+1:t2:

1 Like

Now up to 27k views . Well chuffed.

1 Like