Member YouTube & Vimeo Channels

Birmingham a few years back

1 Like

Ah!, I took my Son to The Earls Court one, a treat for his 18th.
He was TG Mad at the time !

I did a ā€œItialian Job Experienceā€ for my sons 21st was when the second film came out they had to change its name after a booked it but got to drive 2 miniā€™s a 52 seater coach and the classic E type jag at prestwold park circuit he loved it

1 Like

Yes, I made it special for my boy, he and I had Platinum Passes, which allowed us into the VIP area, made his day !!.
Got some video somewhere, must dig it up !!

We did too stayed over as we had as much as we wanted to drink and eat (made a pig of myself) :smiley:

1 Like

Happy days !!

Subbed, hereā€™s mine, https://www.youtube.com/user/thequixotic2006/videos?

Nice Mk1 Capri, 2.0GT? My parents had a 3.0 in lilac metallic, I canā€™t remember the name of the colour right now. :thinking:

Subbed
My second car in my teens, wish I had it now !, Ford ā€œFern Metallic Greenā€

Paid Ā£425 for it !!, in 1973

8 Likes

Helo from Sheffield. Hereā€™s mine:

1 Like

Hi Paul! Welcome to GADC!

Had a quick look at your channel - some interesting vids there!

Hi Stephen, and welcome to GADC.

A Spark and a P4P, too! Nice! :+1:

If you havenā€™t already, take a look at the Map of Members. This is a relatively new feature so not everyone is on there, and Iā€™m sure there are far more members in your neck of the woods that will come and say Hi.

(Donā€™t forget to add yourself to that map : Membersā€™ Location Map - A Guide)

Also, if youā€™ve not seen it, check out our map of places where members have flown:

1 Like

Hereā€™s mine :slight_smile:

Hello allā€¦just a quickie.

I am trying to make the YouTube channel I use for my Drone work videos have a catchy name. In order to do this I need to have 100 subscribers and at the current rate of no subscribers per month Iā€™ll never get that fancy name Iā€™m after. Would the kind fellow sky warriors of this site give my below link a look and kindly subscribe so I can get the required number? Added bonus is they are al gonna be sweet drone videos so you can watch them as wellā€¦and subscribe!!! Many thanks for all assistance given!!!

1 Like

Subbed :+1:

1 Like

Subbed

1 Like

Subarooney :+1:

1 Like

Iā€™m in

1 Like

Done, any chance you could return the favour?, next to nothing to see there yet but I promise that will change

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEXYf559KJ8wejQfwvtJr8w?view_as=subscriber

3 Likes

Subbed

1 Like

Subbed to both.

1 Like

Subbed a while ago