Member YouTube & Vimeo Channels

I have just visited your channel… WOW!!! great videos and Ive liked and subscribed for more.
:+1::heart::+1:

1 Like

When weather gets better, I want to film a small castle I use to climb as a child in Roundhay Park Leeds. Want a perfect day to do it, so could be a summer flight.

Hi Simon. Just subscribed to your channel and watched a flight you did other day. I am first to comment on it.
:+1::pray::pray::+1:

1 Like

Ive just liked & subscribed to your channel Rusty :+1::+1::+1:

Just liked and subscribed to your channel Doc. :+1::+1::+1:

I have just liked and subscribed to your channel buddy. :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Thanks Rich, just subbed back. I will check out your content over the weekend.

1 Like

Hi Mikem just subscribed to your channel buddy. You have great footage. Funny you mention not flying your new mini 4 pro drone. When I got my mini 3 pro a year or so ago, I could not fly due to weather. When I got my first flight, I had two near bird attacks in the video. :rofl::joy::rofl:

Thank you! Something similar will be going live tomorrow evening… :sunglasses:
I’m subscribed to your channel, will have some free time at the weekend hopefully to watch some of yours! :+1:t2::grin:

Thx @wadda Rich I’ve recipricated mate. :+1:

Cheers Rusty mate, much appreciated. Like the name Rusty as I got friends with Rusty Firmin who was Blue Team Leader on Iranian Embassy Siege 5th May 1980.

Thanks for subbing back. I have 9,104k Subscribers and would love to reach 10k

1 Like

Hi Chris, Ive just subscribed to your YouTube channel buddy :+1::+1::+1:

Just subscribed liked and subscribed to your YouTube. Looking forward to watching your videos.
:+1::ok_hand::+1:

Brilliant channel and videos, watched one and cannot wait to watch more :+1::ok_hand::+1:

Just liked and subscribed to your channel buddy. Looks great and loving this friendly forum and wish I had found it before. :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Hi Paul, just liked and subscribed to your channel buddy and looking forward to watching more. :+1:

Reciprocated m8, and thanks :slight_smile:

PAul.

Great channel you have. Ive liked and subscribed to watch more. :+1::ok_hand::+1:

1 Like

Just subscribed to your channel buddy. Great content. :+1::ok_hand::+1:

Just subscribed to your YouTube… WOW!!! Blackpool Tower flight is amazing buddy. Loved it, well done. :+1::ok_hand::+1:

1 Like