Member YouTube & Vimeo Channels

I think this one was using the Mavic, though may have been p3, I have had several, most are now used for parts etc

Also thanks had not realised that I had not filled profile in.

2 Likes

Ah wasnā€™t Sure if it was the zoom as you had some zoom shots but was done post process
Out of interest how did you do it? And what program

zoom done in post on FCPX, mainly using ken burns as its a real pain having to do it by key frame, though I do use the masking function to zoom through objects

1 Like

Thanks John
Is it easy to use is my next question and do you have any Tips

You can tell me to sod off

If you have a mac then yes, tis the best one to use with it, if you are on pc then go with the adobe one or da vinci, have found them all similar, start with one then stick with it, I have been using FCPX for the last few years and its very easy to use, also loads of vids on you tube to show you how to get it to do what you want. I also use it for my go pro footage and it handles the 4k nice and smooth.

1 Like

Thanks John
Will have a play next time I have some footage

Subscribed! Its great to see everyone elseā€™s channels.

here is my channel

2 Likes

Ill have a flick through peoples channels when ive got a min. Heres mine:

1 Like

Subbed

1 Like

Subbed.
Dan, did you pass me in your T5 with two bikes on the back on the M4 around 3pm?

1 Like

Thanks. Defo not me though mate. I donā€™t have a T5, nor any bikes. Lol. And Iā€™m in Manchester.

1 Like

Excellent video stunning.
Barry

Mixed you up with someone else :laughing:

Is the drone racing warehouse still active

Hereā€™s a link to my channel

2 Likes

hi steve. do you mean DRM? it shut last year due to multiple things.
The guy who used to run it now co-runs SDR (Sale Drone Racing)
We meet most saturdays weather/numbers depending at Sale Harriers running track next to Sale United Football club. Search for SDR or sale drone racing on Facebook for updates :slight_smile:

Cheers. I donā€™t race but a mate of mine wanted to know where they take place, and I wouldnā€™t mined coming down to spectate.

Ah . Yea anyones welcome to come down and spectate. But be warned, you might catch the fpv bug :laughing:

2 Likes

This is in Spain :slight_smile:

4 Likes