Missing drone £100 reward - Upminster

Hey everyone, I hope this post is okay :wave: I’m asking for a big favour drone someone with a camera drone that lives near Essex Upminster. My drone has auto landed in a small woodland after the battery rapidly draining for an Unknow reason. I have a rough GPS location of where it landed, a video of it going down and what the camera was showing once it had landed. I’ve spent 8 hours every day searching but just can’t see ontop it the tree tops. I’ve posted around looking for someone who could fly there drone over the top to see if they could see my drone :sob: is there anyone kind enough that would fly there drone over the woodland where the GPS is showing to see if my drone is on a tree top. It’s in the Essex Upminister area. Im offering £100 to who ever helps find it :relieved: thanks everyone :blush:

4 Likes

No problem with the post, and welcome to GADC in any case.

I changed the topic title to show location - might encourage someone in the area to respond.

Best of luck!

1 Like

Thank you very much :blush:

1 Like

Good luck, Scottshearer I really hope you find it.

Welcome to GADC.

1 Like

Thank you :+1:

What make of drone was it. If it’s DJI then you should be able to download the flight logs to the air data website and get a more accurate fix.

1 Like

It’s a Parrot Anafi, I have a GPS location of where it is and a photo before it landed and comparing photos I think it’s accurate to about 10 meters. I’ve spend hours looking but I just can’t see the top of the trees if it has landed on one of them so was looking for someone else with a drone to fly over and look down on there camera to see if it’s into if one of the trees.

2 Likes

Hello chap
I might be able to help. @MiMo28… Could be an interesting challenge?

2 Likes

I need to head towards Southsea. Might be able to spare some time this weekend… Saturday morning, early perhaps.

2 Likes

… which is near Portsmouth? :thinking:

Auto-correct… Meant to read Southend on Sea

1 Like

Pinging a few members in your area, in case one might be able to assist?

@Turbys9
@Droningon
@jeddati
@stevedevil
@MertOzkan
@TassyWass
@IB65
@Woolnut
@joe.k

It’s a 260 mile round trip in a not very economical car, for me, or I’d have come over today. Sorry.

good look feller, I hope you find it.

I can help I’m in Romford… pm me you number if you still need help…

3 Likes

Whereabouts in Upminster? I commute in from the station every morning so if it’s nearby to there I may be able to help

1 Like

Uhm. A bit far @anon52324101 considering the fact that I need to get back at 9.30 on Saturday morning. I would have loved the challenge, in fact I am sure we could find it too

Any joy with this thread? I might be able assist too if I can get a full day off.

1 Like

Any news on the lost drone. I’m in turkey at the mo and back on Saturday. I’d be happy to come out on Sunday to help the hunt.

The OP hasn’t logged in since the day he started this thread. So nobody knows. :man_shrugging:

Quite a bit of rain since he lost the drone. Wonder what kind of condition it’d be in.