Nazgul ( New build) just flips out when you power it up

I’m afraid not :frowning_face:

Mind you I don’t think the other half would be keen on her popping round :face_with_head_bandage:

Nick have you checked in device manager what com port is assigned when you plug it in

Does it recognise it?

All sorted thanks Wayne, not 100% what I did but went into device manager right click on the below and enabled drivers :man_shrugging:t3:

Many thanks as always, thought my next post was going to be ( Today I treated my self to this) and a picture of a new PC :rage:

It may have been the drivers needed updating and you clicked update driver

anyway glad you have it sorted :+1: and you didn’t have to mither poor Jade :wink:

lol…

Can I ask if every ones BF has that feature where you can reconfigure the motor as mine doesn’t , there all spinning in the right direction but there numbered wrong :man_facepalming:t3:

Are you definitely on 4.3 Nick? If you are the option should be there in the motors tab bottom right “Reorder Motors”

Yah I’m just go through the JB vid on it, I’m wondering if Iv got to flash my FC as this is the 1st time its been hooked up to BF ??

Have you not flashed it to 4.3 before? Most flight controllers come with V4.2.** as 4.3 is not an official release. Check what version youre on before you flash it

Iv just reflashed it but still nothing in the motor tab :man_facepalming:t3:

And do I need the accelerometer on as it says it needs calibrating

What version are you on now? Should be on the top left.

What configurator version did you use to flash it? And what version have you flashed to the fc? And did you apply the defaults?

Thats 4.2.11 that doesnt have the motor reorder button :man_facepalming:t3:

:man_facepalming:t3: :man_facepalming:t3: :man_facepalming:t3: :man_facepalming:t3: :man_facepalming:t3: :man_facepalming:t3:

You need the configurator version 10.8 to flash 4.3 and you need to click the tab that says show unstable releases to select 4.3

1 Like

To be fair the PC is doing its job :rofl:

I have that and followed JB so god knows where I went wrong :man_shrugging:t3:

Will have to have a look again for 4.3

Well I need a cleverer 1 then :+1:t3:

Ive gotta go be Dads Taxi but Ill check back later to see how you got on. Follow what JB says exactly and you shouldnt go too far wrong :+1:t2:

:+1:t3: