New member greetings

I’m a new drone owner, Mavic Air, and found you nice people when searching for places to fly.
I’m a keen photographer and am now is semi-retired so have a bit more time on my hands (when the wife isn’t trying to fill it) and wanted to try something new.
I live NE Derbyshire, so that is my current hunting ground

1 Like

Hi @A37Gnome and a proper welcome to GADC.

A large number of members are also Mavic Air owners, so if you have any questions ask away over on #questions-and-answers and someone with the relevant knowledge will be happy to offer advice.

If you haven’t already, take a look at the Map of Members and you’ll see there are a few other members in your neck of the wood, some of whom I’m sure will come and say Hi…

(Don’t forget to add yourself to that map :+1: : How to add yourself to the Members Map )

Also, if you’ve not seen it, check out our map of places where members have flown in the past … which, obviously, doesn’t necessarily mean they are still OK to fly and, as always, any pilot needs to check that everything’s OK before flying at any of them.

2 Likes

Welcome to the pleasuredrone, sure there’s a song in there :thinking:

Enjoy the site, lot’s of top people here for help

1 Like

Hello and welcome to the madhouse
Pull up a chair and rest your yoursel& and enjoy the banter
Oh and don’t be afraid to ask any questions we all have them moments when we can’t fathom what we’re doing like going upstairs and coming down again without what you went for
Or is it just me…

2 Likes

:wink::+1:

Welcome A37gnome, :paw_prints: for a mo, you’ll have a :whale: of a time. :grin: