New Member in Farnborough

Hi all, new member here. I’ve just got a Mini Pro 3, and went out today to find somewhere to fly it, as I live in a huge NFZ :frowning:
I found a great place near Guildford, St. Marthas Church. I tried putting it on dronescene ‘where to fly’, but seems I need to say Hi first, so a big hello! :grin:

It was pretty windy today, but the drone held up ok. Only my second flight, so forgive me if the footage isn’t perfect:

Cheers!

6 Likes

Hi @Webnoodle and welcome to Grey Arrows :wave:t2:

Have you seen our members map? (Click the burger-menu in the top right) You may find some pilots living near you. Feel free to add yourself to the members map too :+1:t2:

We’re a well established club with many knowledgeable members so it’s very likely that any issues you come across will have been discussed here before. Our discussion forum has very powerful search features which should help you find what you need but if you get stuck you can post a new question in the #questions-and-answers category.

Looking for recommendations of places to fly? Check out our interactive map on Drone Scene - be sure to log in to gain access to the full suite of features and map layers:

And please feel free to add locations of your own too.

Please also take a moment to look at the Membership Levels section on our FAQ as we’re quite different to other clubs and you’ll be eligible for some rather exclusive club discounts as your membership level increases :blush:

Welcome once again!

1 Like

Hi @Webnoodle and welcome to GADC :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Hi @Webnoodle - welcome to GADC :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Welcome :+1: Great first video.

1 Like

Welcome to the club chief :+1:

1 Like

Many thanks all :slight_smile:

Nice video, looks like a good place to shoot.

1 Like

Great video @Webnoodle.
I am a noobie, and still trying to get off the ground! :joy:

1 Like

Hello and welcome from South Wales

1 Like

Hello and welcome from the NW of England :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @Webnoodle

Great video… for only your second flight :+1:. I know that church and have wanted to fly there. Where did you park and TOAL?

Cheers.

1 Like

Cheers! Sorry for the late reply, I’ve been filming in Switzerland, just got back! I parked here at Halfpenny lane but there is also parking the other side. About a 10min walk up the hill to the church:

TOAL right outside the church, an open area by a bench.

@Webnoodle great flight and nice editing

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile: