New to fpv in Milton Keynes

Hi guys and girls I’v been in to fpv for a few years new just built a few drone but having a few issue with one of them am looking for some help also I’m looking for some people in or around the Milton Keynes area to discuss and fly with

Hi @Blessdrone and welcome to Grey Arrows :wave:t2:

Have you seen our members map? (Click the burger-menu in the top right) You may find some pilots living near you. Feel free to add yourself to the members map too :+1:t2:

We’re a well established club with many knowledgeable members so it’s very likely that any issues you come across will have been discussed here before. Our discussion forum has very powerful search features which should help you find what you need but if you get stuck you can post a new question in the #questions-and-answers category.

Looking for recommendations of places to fly? Check out our interactive map on Drone Scene - be sure to log in to gain access to the full suite of features and map layers:

And please feel free to add locations of your own too.

Please also take a moment to look at the Membership Levels section on our FAQ as we’re quite different to other clubs and you’ll be eligible for some rather exclusive club discounts as your membership level increases :blush:

Welcome once again!

Hi David - welcome to GADC :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Hi! If we can help we will do.

1 Like

let us know the issues and we’ll gladly help you out :grin:

1 Like

Thanks guys and thanks deanog60. I’m having what I can only described as a pulsating in the motors more so when using a 6s battery it’s a diatone mk1 with a f55 ESC same make

That really sounds to me like a PID or filtering issue.

Not something I have any experience with myself, but the first thing I’d try is to go back to default config. (obviously save a backup of your current config beforehand!)

Hi yith thanks for the advice. I have the same FC on a different build I have no issues as it was a stack the diatone mk1 with f45 ESC the ESC I’m using is a more upgraded one

Ok… so blheli s or 32?

Could you add bidirectional dshot?

32 mate

I haven’t tried I’m still new to new to this lol

Is this a new build that you have built yourself or a bnf? Has it always done it or just started recently? If its just started, was it after a crash?

Also is it all the motors stuttering or just one?

A new build started right away and I can’t tell if it’s one motor or all from what I can see when I fly it’s all of them

got any DVR footage to show? a blackbox flight log would be usful as well?

So they stutter while youre flying? I assumed it was when arming and still on the floor. Whats the soldering like on the esc? Also check that the screws for your motors aren’t too long and touching the motor coils

I have blackbox logs I can upload when I get back from work

1 Like

It is only at 50 to 75% throttle

@Yith is probably right with a PID tuning/filtering issue.
What version of Betaflight are you running on the flight controller?

I’m on the latest version