New Year Meet - 2023 - CALLED OFF DUE TO THE WEATHER

Would @DeanoG60 and @gunja99 come to Matlock?

still a bit far for me. Think Bennerley is about my limit thats why it got my vote plus Iā€™ll be flying camera ships as other than my Tinyhawk non of my FPV quads are flyable at the moment all are waiting to have lots of money spent on them :rofl:

Is it not at Halifax now?

We are discussing alternatives as Halifax is even a bit far for me and Iā€™m the closest attendee!

Hi Wayne, are you planning on coming?
we did not see you on the ā€˜attending pollā€™

Hi Steve, I was thinking of coming but canā€™t be a definite as yet, so didnā€™t vote a yes

But if itā€™s just you guys from the Midlands then it make more sense for you to have it nearer home

We arenā€™t discounting Halifax
The whole idea was to try somewhere different and meet more flyers
Can you rustle up some of the other guys in the area to come?
:grinning:

1 Like

100% if you can come weā€™ll do Halifax. But otherwise we did vote for places closer to us Iā€™m sure.

Come on you bunch of wusses! @group-northwest, @group-yorkshumber and @group-northeast :joy:

The @group-eastmidlands have arranged a Meet on our patch and none of you is up for a get-together with the ugly bunch @notveryprettyboy and @Steviegeek

Surely we can drag our hungover heads off the comfy pillows and do them Brummy boys some credit

And @Kirky youā€™ve got nowt better to do :joy:

1 Like

When is this ?

Back in box :scream:

1 Like

I no itā€™s 2023

:scream::scream::scream: @Sparkyws
Plenty of notice :joy:

I dont understand whats going on :rofl::rofl:

I reckon as itā€™s new year @Sparkyws will want to start the year on a happy note by making others happy & word has it yeppppp, heā€™ll pick you all up as a gesture of good will :wink::joy:

1 Like

He might even drop you all back :joy:

So. Is this happening?

I need to start charging batteries if it isā€¦

Please let me know asap!

I ay a Brummy!

Get them batteries charging !! weā€™re flying somewhere :smiley:

1 Like

Though, Halifax weather not looking good
Windy yes, rain probable