Newbie from Lee on the Solent, Hampshire

Hi Everyone. Just bought a Mavic Air and yet to fly it. Hoping to get some hints from here (and YouTube

3 Likes

Hi @Deeps , and welcome to GADC.

Many members with the Mavic Air, so you are in good company! :+1:
Ask away in #questions-and-answers for anything you want to know, and there’ll be plenty of people willing to assist.

If you haven’t already, take a look at the Map of Members. This is a relatively new feature so not everyone is on there as yet, but I’m sure there are other members in your neck of the woods that will come and say Hi.

I’m only up the road in Eastleigh. :wink:

(Don’t forget to add yourself to that map : Members’ Location Map - A Guide)

Also, if you’ve not seen it, check out our map of places where members have flown that might be of assistance.:

Hi @bazjenkins01and welcome to GADC from fellow Mavic Air flyer :wave:

Thank you for the welcome.

Welcome to the GADC, enjoy your time here, and ask advice on just about anything to do with anything !

Thank you, Chris.

Hi @Deeps and welcome to Grey Arrows mate!

Glad you could join us :+1:

@Deeps, If you need some reading material while you are waiting to fly?.
Check out the Members Only section, you will find my post on “GADC Drone Information Pack”.
Maybe some useful documents that you may find handy to carry with your kit.
As Dave has said, many Mavic Air flyers on here, myself included!.

From under the waves to under the clouds eh?, Careful now you might get a tan :grin:
Welcome Deeps

1 Like

Thank you, Asgard! I am an Ex Royal Navy Submariner of 32 years service in them. We are known as Sundodgers!!

1 Like

@Deeps, isn’t life strange ?.
I use to work for the Company that made Submarine generators, EPM (emergency Propulsion Motors), and also Torpedo Motors !.
I also worked on the Trident Submarine Generators.

1 Like

Hello and welcome @Deeps

Thank you.