Newbie joined Nottingham

Just wanted to say hi everyone. Looking for location to fly in Nottingham

Hi chergar6y,and welcome to GADC any questions,or help,there is sure to be someone here who can help you out.:+1::+1:

Hello and welcome.

Hi @Chegar66 , and welcome to GADC.

Quite a number of our members also have the Mavic Air - so you’re amongst good company :+1:

If you haven’t already, take a look at the Map of Members and you’ll get an idea if there are other members in your neck of the wood … some of whom may be able to assist with flying locations.

(Don’t forget to add yourself to that map : Members’ Location Map - A Guide)

Also, if you’ve not seen it, check out our map of places where members have flown in the past … which, obviously, doesn’t necessarily mean they are still OK to fly and, as always, any pilot needs to check that everything’s OK before flying at any of them.

Hey up @Chegar66 Youve come to the right place :+1:

Thanks. Really appricate the info. Looking for some. Local clubs where I can fly. Just feel like all the added pressure due to irisponsible flyer is killing this market off. Worried about taking my drone up due to and issue

Hi @Chegar66 (first name in you profile unless your hiding it for tax purposes) :grin:
Welcome to the madhouse
Keep an eye on the meet-ups section for any events
I know when I started out it is easier to have someone who knows a little to help with your first few flights to build up your confidence
Have a look as well at the members section as @OzoneVibe has mentioned and contact anyone local to you I’m sure someone will be willing to help (weather permitting that is ) :wink:

Jeff

Welcome cheggar,fellow mavic air owner from west yorks here.