North West 2nd Informal Drone Meet and Fly...Saturday 7th and Sunday 8th October - WIGG ISLAND - 9AM

Thanks, and thanks for coming, it was great to see you both :slight_smile:
Looking forwards to the next time now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Two possible sites on Dronescene for anyone who wants to tag Wigg Island as “I’ve flown here” …

2 Likes

Will tag them once I have processed the footage :slight_smile:

Badges done :clap:

3 Likes

Thank you kindly Wayne :slight_smile:

2 Likes

some fantastic pics you lot took.All in the same place but all so different.Had a great day out great meeting you all.

3 Likes

Thanks for my little present mate :+1:

2 Likes

3 Likes

I like the reflection of the bridge - by the time I’d thought about it the tide was out!

2 Likes

I’m usually tied up with dads taxi on Sunday mornings but I will certainly keep an eye out for local meets and hopefully have my own (:crossed_fingers:competition​:crossed_fingers:) the next time I’m able to meet. Thanks also for the offer of a flight.

what happened with those 360’s… I didn’t think I’d moved

Yeah, it didn’t do as good a stitching job as I’d hoped! :rofl:

M3P images from meet

5 Likes

This last one is a still frame from an avata recording.

Avata images from the meet

5 Likes

Here are some frame grabs / stills from the DJI FPV (can compare to the avata + M3P if you wish) … unfortunately I did not get any FPV still images (remember to next time)

8 towers to become 4 shortly and then none :frowning:

4 Likes

It will look strange on the horizon without it being there, great photos :blush:

1 Like

Great photos all, impressive captures…

Our footage is rendering now, so another 90 mins or so and I will be able to strt it uploading…

You are giving yourself a hug :hugs:

I don’t know what happened there as I stood as still as I could once the drone rotated around to my position. Stood with my arms crossed and a flask in my right hand… just goes to show that maybe the orbital stitching does not work so well with close up objects (must try it next time with a m3P/M4p and see if a smaller drone will get it as an orbital stitched image).

2 Likes

Ok, footage now processed, here we go…

7 Likes