North West 2nd Informal Drone Meet and Fly...Saturday 7th and Sunday 8th October - WIGG ISLAND - 9AM

Really liked that sequence Suzanne - very considered, purposeful flying.
You got the money shot :+1: ā€¦ Silver Jubilee as a backdrop to the Gateway bridge - superb!

2 Likes

Thanks, I did think it may have been slightly overlong including both bridges and the meet, but I think it works - there are a few bits I could improve on next time, but thats always the wayā€¦

Great video Suzanne, I donā€™t think itā€™s too long at all. :+1:

1 Like

Thanks Dave :slight_smile:

Brilliant video @AlbionDrones - really impressed with both the quality and the signal range, I was having real signal issues on the day. Top work!

1 Like

Thank you kindly, the AIR 3 is an amazing bit of kitā€¦

Hmm, Nicola and I have both noticed though that when we fly others with Occusync 3 - mainly MINI3 users - have had poor signal quality, I wonder if they interfereā€¦ Would be interesting to test it out by flying again with you and seeing if firing uo the Air 3 has any impact or notā€¦

That would be interesting- I was losing signal a lot with my mini 3 - first time ever it said ā€˜signal blockedā€™ and immediately started to return to home.

Them Air 3s are the Devil

Wow. What an mazing video.

1 Like

Fantastic video Suzanne :star_struck:

1 Like

Thank you kindly :slight_smile:

Thanks hon, its a great flying siteā€¦ think we will be returning there at some point :slight_smile:

@Aljebu Just type in the @ in your keypad Alan and a list will appear of members in the thread for you to select. If the name isnā€™t in the list type in the 1st letter and the next until the persons user name comes up to select. If it didnā€™t work (usually if youā€™ve put in a space after the @, then go back and do it again. :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks @D0c.Col for the help. Live & learn :rofl:

2 Likes

Well @AlbionDrones Iā€™m very impressed. As someone who has grown up with FF Power station in the skyline since a child it will surreal when its gone. Great to archive its memory with the old & new bridges. Iā€™m loving it.

1 Like

It is a shame to see so much of our heritage disappear, but it is what it is, if not demolished then how will it be maintainedā€¦

@AlbionDrones Thereā€™s nowt wrong with overlong! :grin: Great sequence and editing Suzzanne. Iā€™m guessing my mini3Pro would have lost signal way before your A3. :disappointed_relieved: Size does matter! :rofl:

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

Finally got my video done, never took anything like enough footage. Need to get there earlier in the futureā€¦

3 Likes

Cracking video Andy :slight_smile:

1 Like