Not mine - FPV

Yeah thats a good point Tom, you gotta do these things to get the best footage but I’m nowhere near that level of competency yet :grin:

Didn’t see this one posted yet

Love the use of sound effects and recordings these fpv are getting creative to set the scene

3 Likes

That’s really nice. Totally next level!

1 Like

One take…! Amazing…

2 Likes

Through the rolling tyre omg…

2 Likes

That’s what got me, pure precision

Jay Byrd is at it again!

So much about this I don’t like (treacley voice over being #1, and subject matter), but the planning and choreography, and the predictably awesome flying skills, are as amazing as usual.

That little “side step” through a doorway … masterful.

5 Likes

It’s just so hard to believe that someone is that good at flying to organise choreography like that, can’t fault at all. High amounts of skill!

I forgot to mention the “single take” aspect … that makes the choreography even more impressive.

After his first “bowling alley” vid went globally viral (a project he did for free to help publicise the venue near where he lives) I’m hoping he’s now earning the kind of money his skills justify.

‘The Meat Grinder’ :star_struck:

1 Like

Trying to work out which aspect leaves me most envious … his fpv skills or the location!

Great vid!

4 Likes

Both equally :pleading_face:

1 Like

Nice video, sped up a bit though. Impressive never the less, could see all the wires too

1 Like

He definitely almost hit that dog though eh…?

1 Like

Not up to the Jay Byrd benchmark.
Certainly entered the window a bit cautiously.

Video

Was flying my 3" in the common when I heard the loudest drone ever flying nearby. One of those 4 arm, 8 motors fpv rig carrying a camera looking like a mirror less. Turns out the guy has got skills too, actually going pro and anice guy. So nice to meet a fellow FPV flyer

5 Likes

Anyone who’s flown near one of those monsters knows how ballsy that guy is…! To fly between the blades and the shaft!! Sheesh…I can understand why he says that’s the most nervous he’s been flying fpv…

2 Likes
3 Likes

Thats some superb flying :ok_hand:t2:

Some really good slow-mo shots here

2 Likes