wow

1 Like

Please sir, can I have my drone back?

1 Like
3 Likes

Flown/Filmed by ā€¦

https://instagram.com/andriu_fpv

3 Likes

Found this on my YouTube feed after watching a video link posted by @milkmanchris this morning

3 Likes

Just to back up what I said, itā€™s all about location :wink:

Oh it definitely makes the difference Chris :grin:

1 Like

Found this earlier. Strange start but some great tricks and superb flying

Thats some amazing flying! The control some of these guys have is just incredible :exploding_head:

Found this. Some great freestyle flying but particularly love the powerloop and hitting the gap at the beginning :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Love that ! Some very slick flying.

Iā€™ve got a lot of flying to do before Iā€™m that good

1 Like

The flow of his flying is fantastic! Like you Howard, Iā€™m gonna go through a hell of alot of batteries before I get anything close to that :joy:

Practice mate. Iā€™m just enjoying flying and learning what my growing collection can do.

Batteries are like rocking horse shit these days

1 Like

12s on 5" quad :astonished: the scream of these motors and the acceleration is just insane!

3 Likes

Me wants go here

2 Likes

That would be epic Tom but I would shit my pants thinking just one little crash and my Quad is gone :rofl:

1 Like

Cow is like

ā€œWTF was thatā€¦!ā€

:rofl:

2 Likes

@speatuk Karl has volunteered to be the cow at the big meet for everyone to try a powerloop so make sure you put your longest and heaviest antenna on your quad. Weā€™re gonna make a compilation video after called ā€˜Powerloop in Karl (in the balls edition)ā€™ :wink:

2 Likes

I think you have to embrace the prospect of imminent disaster ā€¦ I donā€™t think thereā€™s ever a flight that Iā€™m not convinced is gonna end in catastropheā€¦i just make sure I fly cheap quadsā€¦!

Losing a go proā€¦ Thatā€™s another matterā€¦!

1 Like