Ordered a Tinyhawk and subsequent problems

Yes mate they’re the ones. You can also get the nano rx with immortal T antenna as a kit which may save you some money possibly? They also do multi kits of 3 nano rx and 3 immortal T antenna if you have more quads that you want to mod or if you are likely to in the future

1 Like

This is the thread you should be looking at, it’s all in here

3 Likes

First things first fitting crossfire to the THFS2 is a pain in the ass and I wouldn’t recommend it for your first dip into soldering/building. Crossfire is definitely one of the best control links on the market.

@SirGunner is correct you will need the micro TX V2 crossfire module for the TX16S. And yes you will need a nano RX. But if you buy the SE version you won’t need to buy the Immortal T antenna. And if you are going to fit it to the tinyhawk then you definitely don’t want the Immortal t. Just buy the standard RX and that will come with a whip antenna.

3 Likes

Also @SirGunner is also correct about the kit that was the route I went down you get the Module for the back of the radio and 3x Nano RX 3x Immortal T antennas and 3x Whip antennas. Well worth money even if you don’t have 3 quads to upgrade it’s always nice to have spares :ok_hand:t2:

2 Likes

I have been listening @DeanoG60 :grin:
I didn’t realise the immortal T won’t fit the TH2FS sorry @speatuk but I guess that’s a bonus if you don’t need to buy one :+1:t2:

1 Like

Oh it will fit but it’s just bit big and heavy. The whip antenna is more suited :+1:t2:

2 Likes

This one

2 Likes

This would be a great place to start if it was in stock lol

1 Like

Hmmm

Just read what you said about the “not a nice one to start on”

Ok I take your experience on this.

Looks like I’m starting from scratch then.

2 Likes

Sweet another ‘New Build’ thread to follow :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks @Steviegeek

Interesting

2 Likes

Ok I’ve started.
The TBS Crossfire Micro TX V2 is on its way.

2 Likes

Could get yourself a BNF Nazgul5 V2 with a Crossfire RX :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Ohhhhhhh

Didn’t think about one of those. Is it ready made or do you build it

EDIT

I didn’t read it properly it’s BNF

2 Likes

I keep umming and arring about whether to jump straight in with a new build or buy a ready build to start with. I’m really tempted to have a crack at the self build :thinking:

1 Like

And this one should work with your DJI goggles :+1:t2:

2 Likes

I was just about to say that’s a link to the HD version then remembered Steve has the DJI goggles :joy:

2 Likes

This one

2 Likes

Yeah that’s the one. :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Batteries
Charger

1 Like