Pano-Mania #1 - (aka The Great Pano Thread)

Guilty as charged

2 Likes

Thanks Steve :blush:

1 Like

I just made a hemorrhoid. Can I have a badge? I used a 360 previously posted.

3 Likes

It’s “Asteroid Boy”, not “Anusol Boy”.

3 Likes

Awarded. :+1:

1 Like

As per the little baby in one of the ‘The Fockers’ films ‘ASSSSSSHHHOOOOLE’

2 Likes

1st one with the mini 2 not liking the stitch line. :unamused:

3 Likes

Straight from the App?

1 Like

yes mate, from phone to kuula and here :+1:

It’s like 20 questions…I wonder if the stitching line is due to the starting position of the drone when it started shooting. IE was it looking directly into the sun (direction), giving a darker start exposure, then moving round away from the light. Were you shooting in Auto? TBH most of mine have been in Auto so far. You could editing it before uploading it to Kuula (but then my Grandmother didn’t want to know how to suck eggs!).

1 Like

Shot in Manual, but i guess along those lines, by the time its done the 360 the sky has changed slightly. think on a really still day or pure blue sky this wont happen.

1 Like

Especially on a sunrise, maybe. Light levels changing really quickly, maybe try another but face away when starting. This is great, like having an apprentice…I can’t get out but do this, do that and let me know what happens! NOT that I would have an apprentice who took so much better photos than me!

1 Like

Great sunrise and rainbow Steve :+1:

1 Like

Found this tower and got out the Mini 2. I’m pleased with this little beast.

Here is the Tiny Planet created.

7 Likes

I didn’t know i had done this, i was looking through my archive folders and found it. it’s from above my house looking at the local park.

5 Likes

This adds the Asteroid Boy Badge to your profile. :+1:

1 Like

I’ve posted this one some 3 years ago … but I’ve spent the day trying different stitching progs and processing workflows. (There was no onboard stitching on the MP.)
These were taken when panos first became a feature on the MP … and they hadn’t sorted the exposure very well.
Yeah - the sky’s almost blown out (so was the land! :laughing:), and I could replace with a fake sky. May at some time, for now I want to be able to compare with just top fill.

PS: If people know where this was - the regs were different when I took this. No longer possible without ATC permission.

2 Likes

Hangar was the bollocks at this Dave.

Not on Android they weren’t. :wink:

1 Like

Oops