Pano-Mania #1 - (aka The Great Pano Thread)

Trevone Beach @ Rush Hour.

1 Like

Trevone Beach - again. (I was testing for a strange issue I was having.)

Wanted to try and capture the ripples in the sand …. which I think I’ve done … but the ripples are making getting a good stitch really difficult.

I also had the MP flying really low when I took this, in an attempt to have a few of the houses and cliffs above the skyline, which can make tiny planets look more interesting.

Goodness knows which little back lane in Cornwall I was driving along when I stopped to take this.

jpegs from SD Card stitched in ICE.

Moved your post over to the #panos equivalent of The Daily Photo Thread. :+1:

Also edited to show the player. Just post the URL on its own line for that. :wink:

test will be deleted shortly

1 Like

:+1:

thanks, ozone, how do you get it to auto rotate?

1 Like

got ya thanks

Carbis Bay Beach, yesterday afternoon

4 Likes

I posted this in the panos but thought would share here as well

Shot yesterday at Lelant / Hayle estuary in cornwall,

10 Likes

Ha!!!

5 Likes

180 degree shot taken today on the outskirts of the village
Stitched by Mavic Air

2 Likes

Wow some fantastic shots on here. How do you get the software for this ? I have been on the Hanger web site but don’t seem to be able to register.

You have the M2Z … panoramas are built in, you don’t need any software.

1 Like

Oh, and Hangar isn’t compatible with the M2P/Z … and appears to be an almost dead app in any case.

1 Like

Thanks I will forget that then…still working my way through all the settings in the M2Z

The ones in this thread : Kuula panos from Iceland : were all taken on, and straight from, an M2Z. :+1:

2 Likes

Yes, I’ve done panoramas using various software tools in the past but I’m really pleased with the output direct from the M2Z.

3 Likes