Pano-Mania #1 - (aka The Great Pano Thread)

Turnberry lighthouse

Was not expecting to do a pano and had a PL filter on.

4 Likes
2 Likes

Helford river today, M2P

4 Likes

Llangynidr

3 Likes

Great pano so clear👍

One from this afternoon. A birth day and could have done with a few nice white clouds! This is Emsworth Harbour with the focus on Emsworth Marina ( right in the Hampshire / West Sussex).

3 Likes

I have some good sky fills if you want to replace the clear blue ?

1 Like

My first Pano, shot in North Devon, just some random countryside from where we are staying:

Didn’t realise there was a plane flying over at first but adds some interest to the sky.

5 Likes

And with that I knew the drone model. Couldn’t do that with a DJI’s upward gimbal limit. :+1:

Nice pano! It also gets you the Bird’s Eye Viewer Badge! :clap:

1 Like

Thanks! Yes it’s basically the one advantage the Anafi has over the Mavics, need to find some decent photo ideas to utilise the feature.

2 Likes

360 of the village this morning before the wind picked up

1 Like

Tiny planet taken at Outstrays

1 Like

Is that the stitch line, did you use a balloon, or was your drone tethered? :grin:

Helium balloons. Flat battery :rofl:

Environmentally friendly - nice :+1::grin:

Baltic Warf 360 Pano done yesterday, i did a hyperlapse aswel, did a little bit of editing through Lightroom on each image (RAW images) but when exporting to my camera roll it doesn’t put it back to hyperlapse or 360 pano… instead i got 118 individual photos for the hyperlapse and 26 images with the pano if anyone can help with that it would be greatly appreciated.

This pano is the original .jpg I don’t recal editing this one but i may have purely by mistake so the image quality might be affected.

I’m using Lightroom app on an iPad Pro and not the conventional desktop way in case that makes any difference.

1 Like

Okay so the 360 pano didn’t work looking for a fix now unless someone beats me to it

Moved your post over to Panos by Drone category since it’s a pano. :wink:

Interactive pano? Take a look at:

1 Like

Upload that photo (exactly as it is) to https://momento360.com or www.kuula.co and you’ll have a lovely 360 that we can all look at ;o)

1 Like