Parrot bebop 2 height limit removal

Hi everyone, does anyone know how to override the 150m height limit on the parrot bebop 2? Don’t bother asking why

Use the custom “Bebop Pro” app:

I suggest you take off from the top of the hill and fly down it, instead of taking off from the bottom of the hill and flying up it :wink:

2 Likes

Nothing wrong with asking how to remove the hight limit, maybe you want to fly up the side of a mountain :+1:t2:

Why

Are you serious right now🤣

Cause I want to brake the law and hit a aircraft :rofl:just kidding obviously. No I have a YouTube and I’m being challenged to see how heigh I can make the parrot bebop 2 go before losing connection or the drone. Don’t worry I’m making it legal with N.A.T.S

What height have they said you can fly to?

Have you a link to your channel

No it’s actually a private channel I just post things and me and my friends come up with interesting challenges to do. I’m still debating with N.A.T.S about max altitude

Ahhh, similar to the private “an SD card I found on the floor” thread… :rofl::rofl:

I’m gonna be honest I don’t have a clue what on earth you’re talking about🤣

Also apologies for the questionable humour🤣 I had an interesting day that’s got me in a unusual mood

1 Like

We are all friends here :grinning:

We could challenge you

1 Like

Yeah I had some shifts in life affairs and I stopped doing drones for a bit, Everything has calmed down a bit and I’ve gotten back into drones and back into the community. I’m planning on doing posts more frequently here and I’ve tried getting my friends to join but all I ever get is “I’m too busy now” or "oh that sounds interesting I’ll look into joining later":rofl: maybe I’ll get to introduce one of them at some point till then I’ll probably be doing a few more posts

Here is a Challenge, to break the Parrot Bebop 2 fastest speed

currently at

40.18mph? I’ve exceeded that just about with perfect wind conditions

2 Likes

Share the Airdata and you get a shiny speed freak badge

1 Like

Ah don’t make me buy another drone just to reclaim my longstanding record :sweat_smile:

Sorry!:rofl: I’m charging the cells now so I can attempt it

1 Like

Gonna run non standard out the box hardware on that one too? :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah take away another record from him please, thanks :wink:

Good luck.
Depending on the software you have will depend on what you get.
Most recent software throttles it so 40mph is about as fast as it gets.
I have seen 44mph on a youtube video.