Parrot disco for £299 anyone?

It seems as if the focal length is set a little close. Anything under 5m is crisp when should probably be a bit blurred.

I’m not too fussed for now but might adjust the lens at some point.

Just looking forward to get it back out.

There’s a guy on utube that’s playing around with the lens on his. Shows how he adjusts it to get if sharper.

2 Likes

The backpack is at £125 on Amazon if anybody wants it, due in stock April 6th

1 Like

I want mine now. If my Mrs sees me carry it out the house she’ll Twig I’ve baught another drone :grimacing::grin:

2 Likes

Haha!

Got my 3d printed belly thing today, seems alright

1 Like

Just opened mine up. Definitely worth having

1 Like

I’m pretty pissed with myself.

Took mavic and disco out to a great spot after work. Carried box up a big hill only to realise the disco controller and battery were on charger at home.

Did get good flight with Mavic but was looking forward to flying disco.

Gutted

1 Like

What a bugger. I wanted to getoit with the disco today but just get the time. Perfect day for it as well. Only had time somsemd the Mavic up

1 Like

It did look really nice out, it’s really nice to have light evenings back, might get some after work flights in soon

Yeah looking forward to that myself

1 Like

Maiden is done, the clip is a bit long… Oh you’ll need a sick bag and for the full-size aircraft pilots you’ll be kicking in a lot of rudder :grin:

I also enjoyed teaching Ian how not to crash his new Mavic girlfriend. :star_struck:

Got in a bit of goggle flying with the Mavic too what a nice mornings play.

I’m so used to being in control that it felt strange and a bit unnerving really, I’ll be out next time for an under the goggles flight.

Just the Disco Clip.
https://youtu.be/KDUlGX4Lkik

1 Like

Nice!
So what you think?

I know I’ll enjoy this wing it’s great, its going to give me some practice for my E-flite Opterra for sure. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Great stuff, looks like a great open space to go for a fly. I know what you mean about it being a bit strange not really being at the helm. Glad it went well and you have bonded with it!

Anyone taken a photo of their Disco, using the Mavic yet??

Or vice verse?? :rofl:

1 Like

My new flying buddy Ian asked if he could, I went… OOh “I don’t think so, at least not yet you’re below rookie level” and your Mavic is way more expensive should we have a midair. :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

I’m tempted Rich.
I might be going out Friday morning with my wing man who’s got a p3. I may want to get some flying time In first though. :grimacing:
Wonder if my Mavic will track it?? :thinking:

There’s no way it could keep up, even with all your mods, that fixed wing Disco pulls crazy fast speeds :smiley:

1 Like

:joy: your right but I can always stick the disco in cruise control :wink:

The backpack arrived today, overall very pleased with it but the only niggle is the zip doesn’t seem the best. Time will tell!

2 Likes