PfCO Flight Test and Preparation

I would kind of like to buy one recommended by you guys having already tested them in the past :pray:

Nooooo

But if your just looking to try practicing Atti without paying a lot of money or risking your expensive bit of kit then …

P.S I do have one on order though :smile:

Have you seen this Cheap
ABSOLUTE BEST BEGINNER FPV DRONE PACKAGE of 2017! Eachine E013 Micro review

Does with a modded firmware :wink:

Have you ordered goggles too :thinking::sunglasses:

I have now! Skipped all the take it to bits stuff & went straight to flying part

Need further input on this but my basic understanding is Atti mode UAV’S will hold their height but be subject to wind influences if sticks released While FPV will quite simply drop out of the sky! If no user input control

So Which were you after I guess is the Q, personally I can’t do FPV my reactions are not trained up to that level never were never will be As to Goggle’s I get sea sick looking at my fish pond in this weather :rofl:

When you have been on here as long as some of us have, and seen so many scam adverts, then you will realise.
When it looks to good to be true, you know it ain’t !
Soooo many have been bitten over time.
It probably will not look anything like the picture.
Forget the Ebay/Paypal promise, don’t mean shite, especially if its coming from China !.

Wow every body is really hyped up tonight :see_no_evil: :speak_no_evil: :hear_no_evil:

No, that’s normal for me !.

I’d recommend the Mavic 2 for your PfCO test @Joe as not having ATTI will give you one less thing to focus on while you’re under test conditions.

2 Likes

Hi Rich, would you still recommend me to get a drone that allows me to fly atti mode to improve my skills or just stick with my Mavic pro? Appreciate the advice of the experienced :ok_hand:

I would still get a cheap toy class drone which you can easily fly indoors, use this to hone your skills. Gives you something to practice with when the weather is like this.
As for the test I deliberately used my typhoon h so I could do the ATTI assessment. I had both mavic 2s in the car, and I was told I could use them instead, but I preferred to demonstrate that I could handle ATTI.

1 Like

If you want to have a go flying in atti mode with a Mavic Pro, start it up near something metallic like a bin or bench. There are ways to get the Mavics into atti mode.

1 Like

Chris
It is true I agree that “if it looks too good to be true it probable is” But I do feel that it is possible to ‘buy cheaply’ if you accept that you get what you pay for and in this case I expect to get a cheap & cheerful drone that bears a slight physical resemble to a DJI Product However that’s we’re my expectations stop

It is true I’ve Not been on the forum here for long as I’m sure you know but have been on eBay since 2004 so I feel reasonable qualified seen some changes in it over those years and seen some scammers too!

Firstly It’s quite hard to fake 1000s of feedback comments I would suggest

If it does turn up & it’s not what I expect I will contact the supplier and ask to return it Most Chinese sellers will offer you a partial refund at that point I usually ask for a bit more and they agree Low cost item not quite right but 30-50% off

If it’s not worth keeping or your in tears because it’s the wrong colour/shape then eBay allows 3 returns a year ‘free on them’ and yes it does work I used it a few months back had to pay the return cost to China £8.69 up front but once I sent Picture of returns receipt they emailed me to say expect money in account within 3 days (it was)

On the rare occasions that things have not worked out between me & Seller I’ve always got my money back via PayPal they always favour Buyers just photos to prove issues and it’s as good as a done deal

As for the Chinese Sellers I’ve not had too many problems they thrive on 5* reviews and will always look to be agreeable has been my experience In fact it’s been homeland Sellers that I’ve mostly had issues with

Yours Sincerely 1 Happy eBayer

1 Like

I could not agree more Ian my experience too.