Photographic Order of Merit Gallery

Stunning picture @Sky_scater . The port in that direction is much bigger than I imagined, and your picture is a million times better than the view from Ikea top floor car park :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We are expecting great things from you now you have your new shiny Toy Les @Chann

No Pressure :wink:

2 Likes

@sunstone @pete @OzoneVibe @Chann Thanks a million guys! Only damn thing with posting a photo like this, is to keep the quality that high! Not sure how I’m going to get that right. At first it didn’t look that great on the i-Pad (the new addition) which have definitely changed my idea about i - products, looks like it’s good for something! Guess I might get a bit of flack from some Apple users… :wink:

1 Like

3 posts were split to a new topic: Ikea Car Park - Southampton?

Love this pic. Great shot @Sky_scater. B&Q should be paying you for product placement.

2 Likes

@PaperCrane
Cheers Russell, yeah I agree!

Amazing picture well done

1 Like

Well - it wasn’t “my” pic, so I’ll ping @Sky_scater so that he sees your comment. :wink:

2 Likes

@barryb Cheers Barry. Sorry missed your comment somehow!

OK Dave
thanks…great shot thought

Lol thanks. Yip I’ve missed it somehow!

1 Like

It’s a slight problem when (usually) I add POoM winners to this thread and someone replies to my post …. of someone else’s picture. I try to tag the individual when I can. :+1: A small task that comes with the job. :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks Dave. Yes guess it’s part of the job… :wink:

1 Like

He gets paid… washers :grin:

Awarded on 28/05/2019

@Frank original post

16 Likes

Great shot @Frank and Order of Merit righty deserved :ok_hand::+1:

3 Likes

Thanks a lot Brian, cheers mate:+1:

3 Likes

Awarded on 04/06/2019

@stubbyd original post

13 Likes

Many thanks … it’s funny what gets interest and what doesn’t and I so nearly didn’t share this image. Happy I did now.

2 Likes

The almost monochrome rocks contrast the sunset sky so well. :+1:

3 Likes