Taken with the Mavic 2 Zoom

15 Likes

Absolutely Stonking that picture, everything leaps out at you !.

2 Likes

Thank you Chris.

1 Like

Need to put that one in the GADC Competition !.

Oh Cheers mate, I donā€™t know about the GADC Iā€™m new to the Grey Arrows.

1 Like

GADC (Grey Arrows Drone Club)

By the way, a big welcome to GADC Frank, go to the Introductions Section, and introduce your self, and, add yourself to the Members Map.

1 Like

HaHa yeah, think I was having a blond moment, drone club :blush:

1 Like

for me itā€™s a dementia moment 23 hrs 59 minutes of the day !.
Welcome to the mad house, youā€™ll get use to our quirky banter !

Wowzers! What a brilliant pic. Please do not enter that into the competition :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. Seriously good. Did you edit the pic at all? Which lens did you use?

1 Like

I think the tile of the post tells you that Lozzer?

Iā€™m still finding my way around I only joined yesterday, a little bit different to Facebook. I was in the Mavic Pro owners group on Facebook but this seems so much better, there was a lot of bickering and criticism on it between members. a friend recommended This group and Iā€™m glad he did.

2 Likes

Thanks mate, bit of Post editing in Lightroom Lozzer

Well, as I always say " you only get out, what you put in" and we are a friendly bunch of (some elderly) old farts, who love a laugh, have meet ups around the country, sink a few pints, eat a curry ( :poop: ) and when we
ā€œfeel the need, for speedā€ just let rip with our second best friend ! (the drone)

Looking forward to some meets, can be a lonely hobby at times stood in a field on your own.:grinning:

Where are you in the Uk?

Conisbrough near Doncaster

The ā€œboysā€ @milkmanchris and @sparkman999 are having a Afternoon Meet at ā€œThe Humber Bridgeā€ over the next week or so, if you are interested?.
They had a blast last time !

Yes Shane who told me about the GADC messaged me earlier and told me.

I would go, but i am away on a cruise them weeks

Know it well

1 Like