Playing with D-LOG

Had a play filming in D-LOG and think I’m converted. That combined with finding LumaFusion on the iPad and I’m happy! Don’t want to have to take a computer with me so being able to get good results on the go is great.

Edit: low res export looks a bit flickery. All about the colours though.

3 Likes

How sad is it that, despite never having been to Edinburgh, my love of maps meant I recognised where it was instantly. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Ha - only just a bit. :slight_smile:

It’s my closest place that I can fly for testing stuff, though not much scope for doing more than up and down while keeping away from roads.

1 Like

Photo from that flight showing off the castle. It’s quite a pretty city! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hi Colin,
Liked your Edinburgh pics. You are lucky to have access to the gardens! I have no such luck but from the local golf course I took this night shot.

Later, from Port Edgar…

6 Likes

Nice pics! Garden access is nice, until the subscription bill comes in :slight_smile:

One of my first longer flights was out at the Forth Bridge:

3 Likes

How much per flight does that work out to each year? :wink:

If there was a “Perfect timing of train on bridge and cruise ship badge.” … :wink:

Carefully planned of course.

1 Like

Ha - It’s just gone up to £110 for the year so a fair bit per occasional flight, but it’s also good for barbecues and general lazing, so I’ll allow it.

1 Like

That seems really reasonable for such a superb location. (Not that I’ve seen it other than on Google Earth, of course. :wink: )

Yeah not really complaining - just the bill’s literally just come in. :slight_smile:

Try £500 for welding to keep the ageing car on the road for another year. :confused:

Just a part of the problem.

Not had a car in 7 years and very happy not to have those bills!

2 Likes

Needed for me. No alternatives.
Nor would there be any point in having a drone with nowhere to fly. <<< Most important! :stuck_out_tongue:

Admittedly I’d have more chances to fly if we had a car. If all goes to plan I’m buying a boat next year so that should bring some opportunities. :slight_smile:

Off to Tantallon Castle today so hopefully will get up while there.

A Litchi Mission to the far side of Bass Rock? :wink:

2 Likes

Ha, coincidently:

This was also early on, and a manual flight - got about 1/3 of the way there before chickening out. Main issue would be worry about attack by gannet.

2 Likes

Sorry,dumb question,but what is ,“garden access”? Thought that was going in yer back garden !!:rofl::rofl:

It’s a private garden/park - you have to live nearby and pay a subscription to get a key.

1 Like