Problem with Qinux K8

My Qinux K8 flies great for ~ 20 seconds and lands without pilot input. Then will not respond to the Tx. Switching of the on again, just repeats. The battery is ok and fully charged. Any suggestions. Have I somehow selected a SHORT Flight?

Hi @FrankK , it looks as though you’re quite new here :wave:t2:

Why not nip over to the Introductions page, and say hello properly and tell us a bit about yourself. :+1:t2:

Have a look at this Qinux Drone issues

Hi I have been to the Intro page! Where do I input my info? Do I create NEW TOPIC? Sorry to be Dumb! Frank K.

1 Like

Hi Frank,

Go here Introductions - Grey Arrows Drone Club UK and yes create a new topic

Sorry But I give up trying to understand what is required. Am I the first one to fall at the first fence? Frank K.

Frank have a look here

I see the post I made has been removed…PLEASE TELL ME WHAT I AM DOING WRONG. I am about to give up asking for help. Frank.

Shouting won’t help

Hi Frank,

The post was removed because you posted your personal details and this is a public forum, so it was removed to protect yourself

If you are struggling I would recommend logging in using a web browser rather than sending replies via email

We have replied with a link from other users who have had similar issues with the Qinux drone and I suggest you read that post as it might help you come to a conclusion

the link is here

3 Likes

THanks for the reply and help. I really do appreciate it. Frank.

1 Like

Whoops sorry! Any suggestions? F.

Read Wayne’s link 3 posts up

THanks for the message. “3 posts up”. Up from where? Frank.

This one Frank :point_down:

Thanks Mate! F. Having read all the reviews I realise I have not bought the finest Drone on the market! But the fact remains the K8 flies really well (for 22 seconds) the lands it’self. Switch off then on. Same result. The seller say they will help! So far not much. I don’t need telling anymore. “You bought a S— Drone”

22 seconds it not really a flight, hopefully you get your money back

Apart from being told! I bought a S— Drone. Not sure what to do next? Any sensible suggestions apart from, TAKE UP FISHING, or CHESS, or STAMP COLLECTING! Frank K.

Get a proper drone

1 Like

Please tell me what I should buy next. Thanks F.K.