Query about Hangar 360 with M2P

Does anyone know if my Mavic 2 Pro will work with Hangar 360?
I have heard and read bits and pieces about being dead.
Is that true?

They’ve not added M2P (or M2Z) to their compatibility list.

1 Like

Thank you OV

When contacted, about a year or more ago, about developing an Android version their response was of a very disinterested nature. Perhaps they’re not adding more models either.

The M2P/Z have been around for 6 months, and the api most of that time (judging by Litchi being available for M2P/Z for ages) … so one would have thought that they would have released M2 compatibility by now if they were going to.

Perhaps it works and they’ve not updated their compatibility list? :thinking:

At least they did reply when contacted, so perhaps emailing them with the question would be useful?

1 Like

Hangar has just started working again on my MP after not wanting to play for a couple of months.

The Facebook support page hasn’t been updated in months and if you try the support button in the app it cannot connect to the server.

I was also on the beta test but that seems to have died the death too, although I am still able to upload new panos and view existing ones (as other members seem to able to do)

I’ll email them and see where they are at, but I know for deffo the M2P won’t load it at the moment

2 Likes

I will email them as I am interested in creating panos and I am really impressed by the quality

I will email them too

You don’t need Hangar to create 360s. Your M2P will create them … very well … and can be uploaded to Kuula to view interactively.

Hangar does one thing better than most methods … it seems to control exposure better.

Having said that, the M2 does a better job at that than my MP did.

2 Likes

Yes, I know that there are other ways of doing them and probably will end up doing them with some other apps. Thanks Ozone

2 Likes

The biggest stumbling block for most with Hangar was that people loathe the handing over all rights to the pano to Hangar.

3 Likes

Yes I remember reading about that

2 Likes

I loved Hangar on the MP but like @OzoneVibe said, the M2P creates good enough stitched images and Kuula is so easy to use and manage your uploads.

I can see less people using Hangar as new drones come out.

Their policy of retaining image rights, no profile and only caring about IOS will backfire eventually.

2 Likes

I had a quick look at Kuula and will maybe have a go at it, Thank you

1 Like

Getting the link to Kuula to work here is in this thread … Interactive 360 Panoramas - How To Post on GADC … and they appear here like this …

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

Its all double Dutch to me at the moment but looks very interesting.

1 Like

Not a peep of a response to my email.

I’m wondering if they’re really in business any more.

Same here. Couldn’t find out anything.

1 Like

Nothing here either, wired that the servers are still up and processing new panos though.

Easy … especially with the M2P … because it creates a superb resolution stitched image you just upload to Kuula.

1 Like