RTF PHOTO COMPETITION - OPEN - 01/11 to 14/11 - LONE TREE

Been looking at those images for a week and still didn’t twig that they were the same bloody tree :rofl:

1 Like

Ain’t against the rules…

2 Likes

Most certainly isn’t your right, ill leaf it there. :smirk:

1 Like

Yeah, I thought I’d do a post looking like I was all noble and gracious in competition but really I just wanted to point out that Barrie’s picture is excellent but mine goes round and round.

3 Likes

It might LOOK like a lone tree from all these worthy winners, but from the other side, it may be on the edge of a forest. My video proves it is alone, therefore is the only viable entry.
I thank you all :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

Time to start researching your next topic: nightshots.

Open from midnight tonight.

2 Likes

Any bonus points for added autumn colours? Next to a bridge with a lone tree?

3 Likes

for you Karl, sure. But keep it quiet. :zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

Great shot Steve, love the mono look :+1:

1 Like

Cheers John :+1:t2: I tried the mono and it just suited it better

2 Likes

Looking at all these great images I don’t know whats harder? Finding a Lone Tree or picking the best Lone Tree photos? :exploding_head: Great job guys and girls :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I agree mate, its a hard choice. :sob:

1 Like

Added to Drone Scene

Totally agree! :+1:

2 Likes

Don’t forget to get your votes in :grinning:

3 Likes

Last Few Hours

Don’t forget to get your votes in for your favorite snap of the LONETREE comp.

Winner announced this afternoon. :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

Goodluck

3 Likes

RESULTS ARE IN…

As voted by the GADC members

MASSIVE CONGRATS TO @BrenDales FOR TAKING TOP SPOT

With @Chieflongshin coming a very close 2nd place.
Both with 42% of the votes but with @BrenDales adding to DroneScene for the bonus point.

Me :scream: in 3rd! I’m Shocked!

Big Thanks again from the McMac Team for all your entries, there were so many fantastic shots for the LoneTree.

4 Likes

Congratulations all.

3 Likes

Congratulations @McSteamy2010 @Chieflongshin great photos :clap:t2: and to @BrenDales for my personal favourite and deserved winner. What a cracker that is! :trophy: :clap:t2: :clap:t2:

Well done to everyone for making that so difficult to choose with all the fantastic shots!

And as always @macspite @McSteamy2010 thanks for all the hard work, I really enjoy this friendly competition :+1:t2:

1 Like

Thanks Steve, but I have to admit I’ve been skiving while young McSteamy has done all the hard work. Won’t stop me accepting all the credit though … :slight_smile:

2 Likes