RTF Photo Competition OPEN - 18/10 to to 31/10 - AUTUMN COLOURS

Thanks Chris :blush: it was up at max height (120M) was trying to fit in as much as I could in the shot :grin:

3 Likes

Absolutely Karl they’re doing a grand job :clap:t2:

1 Like

It has been bloody awful! Its great to see everyone slipping in a quick flight between storms and showers to get some really lovely photos for the competition. I think that’s one of the best things about the RTF Comp. It gives you the enthusiasm to get out even for short sessions at times when normally you just wouldn’t bother. Thanks guys :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

Totally agree Steve! @SirGunner

2 Likes

Well, just made it. Screen shot from a flight on 18th October! I have two on the photos section, Dipton Mill etc., but decided to enter this one - I like the perspective of the tree lined river valley. West Dipton Burn Woods near Hexham, Northumberland. Drone Fimi A3.

5 Likes

Good to see you got your entry in on time @Astropetev good choice of photo got plenty of Autumn Colours in there. Nice job :+1:t2:

1 Like

We’re still good for the compo guys?

4 Likes

Looks like the lockdown rules may be interpreted in various ways. Competition entrants have managed to produce pictures despite shitty weather. I’m sure that they will meet any further challenges equally well!

8 Likes

Not sure where my fellow conspirator has got to - unless there has been a medical emergency and he has been taken suddenly drunk.

You have voted for the next competition subject - see if this gives you a clue:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qApsAPnoH7c

Yes - 43% of the electorate have decided that from 00:01 tomorrow, Sunday 1st to Saturday 14th November you will be trying for the best images of

A LONE TREE

lockdown, weather and other irritations permitting :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Yeaaah! Love lone trees lol, though my favourite two for photographing over the years blow down in storms, so will need to find some new ones.

5 Likes

They are beautiful John :heart_eyes: I’m sure you’ll find some new ones that are just as lovely for the comp mate :grinning:

2 Likes

Apologies there young sirs. I was caught up in the mists of Halloween trying to ground my wife from Taking off on her broom stick.

The new LONE TREE thread is now open.

3 Likes

Think everyone will agree there has been some amazing entries for the Autumn Colours Competition.
Well done guys I know the weather wasn’t your friend over the last couple weeks so great effort. :clap:

4 Likes

Cheers Steve, will be doing my best, there has got to be more than two in Scotland :+1:

2 Likes

Yeah there must be at least 3 surely :rofl:

2 Likes

Great! I’ll try and get an entry into this one. I’ve loved looking at the entries for Autumn Colours and think lone trees will be a great challenge. I’m new to the forum, but will give it a go (weather permitting, of course!)

3 Likes

Thats good to hear. Its gaining in popularity and we are getting more entries each week which is awesome. Look forward to seeing your entry @BrenDales. Oh and welcome to GADC by the way :grin:

2 Likes

thanks @SirGunner :slight_smile: I’ll do my best.

3 Likes

Here’s one from my Instagram if that OK :grin:

4 Likes

hopefully I’ve got everyone in there :grimacing:

TIME TO VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE AUTUMN COLOURS SHOT

VOTES CLOSE ON FRIDAY 6th NOVEMBER

1 Like