RTF Photo Competition OPEN - 20/09 to 03/10

Is the McMac aloud to enter?

I thought part of the fun was not reading the rules or thread and just posting

1 Like

I refer the hoonourable member to a previous question asked by the honourable member for Quibbling-out-of-Habit …

2 Likes

Surely its open to all?

1 Like

I have to seek management permission

/breathing exercises

1 Like

:rofl: well its just a bit of fun and the members are voting so personally I think its more fun if everyone can enter. Hopefully management will agree :grin:

2 Likes

The competition is open to all*

So get posting PICTURES and VIDEOS, not words!

*except Steviegeek because he’s got a note from his Mum, McSteamy because it was his idea and it would be a bit suspicious if he should win, and me - because I’m too busy trying to get people to contribute their flying sites to Dronescene

2 Likes

I’ll just post shit pictures :smirk: to avoid likes :wink:

1 Like

So are you guys only exempt from this first competition or on a permanent bases? Given that this is going to be a rolling competition with different subjects every couple of weeks the later seems a tad unfair on you guys

Don’t worry, I’m still basking in my winners glory :laughing: :laughing:

2 Likes

Don’t fret on our account (though it’s nice to know someone cares).

We make the rules, we can break them, And, though it may seem this competition is made up as we go along there is a fair amount of work going on behind the scenes. Mainly my efforts it has to be said, McSteamy is effectively just a figurehead.

We were told not to give him anything sharp so we let him use crayons. He ate most of them.

Anyway, no one is desperately trying to get our images on display though it may yet happen. We will cross those bridges when it happens …

3 Likes

Can’t argue that :pensive:

They were bloody tasty!

4 Likes

Were they the ones that smell like fruits? Its an easy mistake to make :rofl:

2 Likes

A trio of bridges, taken this morning. In the foreground is the Leaderfoot Viaduct near Melrose in the Scottish Borders, behind that is the Drygrange Old Bridge and in the background is the new bridge carrying the A68.

16 Likes

:heart_eyes: Cracking shot, add it to drone scene for the extra 3 bonus likes. :ok_hand:

3 Likes

This might be the benchmark photo :+1:
Well done, :clap:

3 Likes

Will do :+1:t2:

1 Like

Cheers Stevie :+1:t2:

1 Like

Nice picture.

Must get myself back up to Scotland. It seems to have become 50% more saturated since the last time I visited :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That’ll be the HDR trains ;o)

3 Likes