RTF Photo Competition OPEN - 20/09 to 03/10

Remind me, when is the next official challenge?

2 Likes

Yes it is ;o)

1 Like

I’ll try this weekend or next week. Work has been mental.

2 Likes

I’m gonna try and get the shot Im after this weekend. Been a busy week and getting home late coupled with some shit weather has made it difficult. I do have a back up shot but not really what I wanna post if I can help it lol
Are you all voting already? I was waiting until nearer the cutoff when everyone had posted their pics for comparison

1 Like

You can like as many or as few pictures as you see fit if you are a spectator. If you are a competitor you must like a minimum of three pictures taken by others

3 Likes

In unrelated bridge news …

I cocked up last night. Set my alarms for an early start to try and get a nice bridge shot this morning but failed to notice that the alarm I set was for weekdays only :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
So I over slept and now the weather is looking awful :sob:

Hmmm.

Smacks of “Please Sir, the dog ate my SD card” to me …

I expect a proper bridge picture on my desk by the end of the week or names will go in the naughty book

4 Likes

:rofl:

That was me all over at school lol but not when I’m doing something I enjoy :grin:

3 Likes

I.m hoping some of you have managed to get out and fly over, under or around some bridges. Meanwhile we need to make a decision on the subject for next fortnight’s competition.

What would you like as the next subject?

• A Monument
  • Patterns
  • A Lone Tree

0 voters

4 Likes

I’ve roped the misses in for a “long interesting dog walk” tomorrow. :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :laughing:

2 Likes

Not sure how interesting this one is

3 Likes

This is more like my dog

3 Likes

Loyn Bridge between Hornby and Gressingham

added to where to fly your drone what3words /// The simplest way to talk about location

Loyn Bridge - Wikipedia.
Enjoy

11 Likes

Gets my like just for having the nuts to fly under it, never mind the fact its a lovely bridge in a nice location.

I do enjoy an old bridge, I don’t know why? They could be such a simple looking structure but yet our ancestors decided to make them stunning just because they could.

1 Like

Here’s my entry. Bennerley Viaduct. I won’t put it on drone scene as it’s already there.
Cheers to the organisers. I got some fresh air and had some fun. :+1:t2: :+1:t2: That’s what this is about.
Damn! I need to stop turning left all the time!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTLkzL31bFE&feature=youtu.be

11 Likes

I don’t know what it is about FPV videos but I just love watching them :heart_eyes: the skills involved are superb! I like the Kravits sound track too :+1:t2:

1 Like

Stunning shot as always :+1:t2: beautiful back drop and slipping in 3 bridges in 1 was a stroke of genius! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Love the silhouettes against the almost pastel sunset :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Beautiful sunset in a gorgeous scenic shot :heart_eyes:

1 Like